Reviews for Protection Detail
Sliver Brook chapter 14 . 8/21
You're past 300 reviews now, so... can you upload the next chapter now.
Interesting.
LunaDragAngel chapter 14 . 8/1
Enjoyed the plot twists & technical experiments & research. I like the gradual building of relationships & Harry's sexuality thrown in occasionally.
I really hope you update soon, and I can't wait till Steve and Harry are together!
Deenara chapter 14 . 7/28
Well as good as it is, it could be even better if there was like 100 more chapters hehehe and don't you just love the plot set up for what we all know is coming up hehehe
fariedragon chapter 14 . 7/27
Wonderful story please update soon
fariedragon chapter 7 . 7/27
This is a great story thus far. It has me invested in this slightly darker Harry. I wish you would do a one shot on Harry's one night stand. Keep up the great work.
wildcat1144 chapter 14 . 7/14
I really like the way you incorporated Harry into S.H.I.E.L.D. I hadn't seen it done that way before :)
Beth9891 chapter 14 . 7/2
this is so good. love that Harry got a honeypot missionwhile not really a fan of cap america and his character, I think you portrayed it realistically. can't wait for more! thanks for sharing
Sparksofrandomness chapter 14 . 7/2
Really good story
noabi chapter 14 . 6/27
Thank you for sharing, i love this crossover with harry potter, you made it in a way that is entirly refreching because we deal with harry, without his laguage (wizarding world)
AliceHeart13 chapter 14 . 6/26
Please update, this is very interesting.
Aly
Lucinda Silver chapter 14 . 6/17
I look forward to read next update!

Wonderful story and chapter as always, author!
Bloodgalore chapter 14 . 6/8
Yah, I like this! It's really interesting to me how you're incorporating the magical world into Marvel. And how every time questions pop into my head about how stuff works/possible loopholes, you always answer them by the next chapter. This is great! Keep it up! I'm excited for more interaction between all the characters and the others learning more about Harry. He seems a lot more violent now... But I guess it makes sense with what's happened to him.
Estriella chapter 14 . 6/3
I really really like it. I hope that will be more Steve soon. I love Avenders as team. Thor and Tony are just so funny. And Clint and Bruce just are cute. Harry is interesing little thing. I'm curious when and how he will seduce Steve. Or will the reverse? (But I know that it will not happen suddenly).
I can't wait next chapter.