Reviews for Protection Detail
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 15 . 4/27
What will happen next time?
Who will harry end up with?
Amelia chapter 15 . 4/1
Oh my god, I am in love with this fic. Please please PLEASE continue or I think that I will die. I had been searching for a fic like this for so long, having read so many and this is the only one I have bothered to review on because I like it so much. I would love a bit more on the three agents. Also, I'm just curious but will Loki come into the story at all? He was mentioned in the last chapter so I'm just wondering. If not that's fine but that would be awesome if he was in it. I think he is rather sexy with the whole 'bad boy' look. Just like Harry in this fic, hmm?! PLOT TWIST! Only if u want though. I love whatever u do!
1414artemis14 chapter 9 . 3/18
Awww poorrr Stevie tho I'm more into stucky I still like this shipping!
wawo20 chapter 5 . 3/8
Yeah I could do without the lemon. Still a good story so far
rosebud90 chapter 15 . 1/29
Hope u update again soon
There are not five hundred million wizards in the world
MattKennedy chapter 15 . 12/19/2016
Love how Harry's learning from Thor. :)
MattKennedy chapter 14 . 12/19/2016
Love the spell that Harry uses to protect himself from bullets.
Cztelnik chapter 15 . 12/15/2016
Steve has an enormous cultural shift to deal with. Harry is right that Romans were very open about sex but to be fair, early 40's American culture wasn't Roman so Steve's comfort level is valid. Haha Even tho the US used to have a slave based economy, the Romans harshly crushed their slave revolts.
Cztelnik chapter 14 . 12/15/2016
Woot looking forward to what happens next. Will Harry discover Hydra? and will he assist with the Winter Soldier?
Cztelnik chapter 13 . 12/15/2016
Harry shouldn't be so blase, they might shoot for the head and stray bullets go anywhere but hopefully his charm works.
Cztelnik chapter 12 . 12/15/2016
Harry can't expect Fury to be all that different from the rest of the people he has worked with. That always keep important secrets, that's how they stay secrets.
Cztelnik chapter 11 . 12/15/2016
Yay for helping Steve deal with his non aging issue but wow Steve for being so strong not to have cracked after 70 years in the ice...That is...just wow! He and Loki get to hang out in the toughest ever club.
Cztelnik chapter 9 . 12/15/2016
Poor Steve!
Cztelnik chapter 8 . 12/15/2016
This is a difficult sell because of all the characters vying for attention but you've made it work. None of them are evil yet, SHIELD is the bad guy and Harry's magic still works even tho the rest of the world is...hidden. Using house elves to snatch the babies is good but can't help but wonder if they will stop, are there going to be magical mutants? How would they deal with that?