Reviews for Finally Free
bornfromlight24 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
i like the chapter it's good. I also really liked the poem in the beginnong, I write too.
parajikurorobenzen chapter 5 . 7/5/2008
This is a very sad story TToTT made me cry waterfall tears...
hahahahahahhahahahahhabye chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Pros: The writing was alright, though flawed

Cons: Everyone is OOC and the plot is anticlimactic and pretty stupid. You switch between past an present tense (which irks me to no end.)

I don't mean to be mean, but this story literally filled me with anger... This is NOT the Mint I know and love. This is some emo kid in who stole Mint's body. If Rue made Mint feel in pain, even if she did "love" him, she would hit him... I'm not trying to say Mint is super shallow or anything, I'm trying to say that Mint is stronger than you portray her. She wouldn't stand for being mistreated or ignored.

Besides that point... I find Rue/Mint or Mint/Rue very unrealistic, as I barely see a friendship between the two characters.

Also, the canon is all screwed up. Mint goes to Carona and is back to East Heaven in a day? Hmnope, sorry. Also, the random carnival and rollercoasters? What was that? There... aren't electronics...

Sorry if this was kinda harsh, but I found too many flaws in this to enjoy it at all... A main flaw was that it was supposed to be about Mint, but I couldn't find her anywhere in the story...
Anonymous chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
This is a very sad story indeed. You pretty much portrayed everything so well in such a short story.

It just makes me feel so depressed but on the other hand, I could rate it as a perfect 10!
Life As A Billboard chapter 5 . 8/24/2003
Luna: *sniffs and starts bawling*

Scillmon: Oh not again. *sighs* The angst is finally getting to her. Do a sequel Meo! She know where you live!

Luna: *stops crying* Please? *pulls puppy dog eyes*
Adelaine chapter 5 . 6/26/2003
Umm, err... sigh. I must confess I saw it coming. Tell me, Meo my dear, why is it always the cliffs? Yes, always. This must be the ..third? fourth? ToF fic that has the elder princess jumping/almost jumping off a cliff/high place. ;)

Forgive me, for right now I cannot appreciate your fic to the fullest it deserves (but blame yourself not, for I have.. let's just say I've had a lot on my mind). I don't really go for too much angst. 'The winds that carried her to heaven' is a nice touch, I'll give you that. It's just that.. parang may kulang e. Hindi bitin, pero.. may kulang, may nawawala. Di ko nga lang masabi kung ano :P. And I saw it coming. You know what that means, right? :(

But it's still a good story.. _.

Hey, how can there be a sequel if.. oh. :P.
fjeklalejelaje chapter 5 . 6/25/2003
That is about the saddest of the stories on here! I never guessed it would have an ending like this!
Jing chapter 5 . 6/25/2003
Wah! very good i really like it, but i only wish that mint has a happy ending after all this ;_; i do notice that you have a sequel to this? :) i can't wait til you finish that too! The story was very well written poor mint...
Liol chapter 4 . 6/19/2003
awl, you seem so tragic. Like me in a way though I barely show that side of me. Sometimes it comes out in my own writing. I'm alone too...but the thing is that I like being free (alone). Though I understand how it feels to be alone AND lonely. To some degree. I've delt with my share of the third wheel deal and your right. It makes you jealous. Makes you feel like you don't belong. Hopefully, things will turn out for the better in the end. I pray it will.
Adelaine chapter 4 . 4/15/2003
Oh, they're songs. _. Safe for me to read, then.

Thought-provoking, I guess. A little angsty. I think I've just had an insight into your personality because of those songs.

And yes, I got the not-quite-hidden meaning of the second song. I really hope you aren't into that, ok?

"The flame of love Adamant

Frozen shard that burns so fair

Unheeding, unrepentant

Of the pain that is to bear

Forever to hold constant

Promise spoken unto air."

We're all of us heartbroken. There are those who do understand. Not like it helps you any, but hey, at least you know you're not alone! _.

It's that pain that tells us we're still alive. It's that feeling that makes you write that way. Frankly, I wish I could delve into emotions the way you do, but for some bedamned reason I simply *can't*, and my fics always wind up technical and emotionless. . .

You'll find her someday. Who knows, you may have met her already and you both just didn't know it.
Adelaine chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Yah, you updated! *grumblebeatmetoitgrumble*. . . _;;

Err, uhm, it's dangerous for me to read it right now. Sorry. You know how your writing affects me (and I've only read a couple of chapters. Don't get me wrong, I love your work. *That* is actually the problem). Promise I'll RnR *all* your stories when I finish mine own. _. (Or at least, give me until I finish the second Rue/Mint battle _~.)
Andiavas chapter 4 . 4/15/2003
wow, I really like these songs, I just have to know the music and it'll be perfect -.

oh, I'm sorry to hear that (author's note). Don't worry, you'll find someone, _, I'm sure I won't fine "my special somebody" o_o. I'm sure you'll find someone ;;

take your time in updating _ (hey... I'm really using my time...-cough- 2 months)

please continue!
raven flame chapter 3 . 3/29/2003
I like the story but will this story end with mint finding the right one for her?
Liol chapter 3 . 3/14/2003
(teary)...I-I know this is a late review, but late is better than never...I have always been a loyal fan of yours, and I shall never stop, for your story always brought me to tears! I need a happy moment!

Liol: Momma? Hey mom come give me a hug!(cries)

Mom: Why?

Liol: Cuz, I sad

Mom: Britt...

Liol: hmm?

Mom: Go to sleep...

Liol: (shattered) Fine then, be that way.

Well, there goes my happy moment. In the gutter _. I hope you dont take to long with the other always did tend to leave cliff hangers for a while...But keep your school work above all.

Love and Peace
kerrywildfire chapter 3 . 2/12/2003
hey twisting demon! it's about time you updated! kidding! so how were the college apps? you passed your dream school? that would be cool if you did! you should take english! you're really good at it! hehe...i'm not...i'm so jealous...hehe...anyways, that's such a sad chapter. this is such a sad story but i like going to continue it? i'd love to see an epilogue or something...well, got to go! update your other story soon! i love that! ja ne!