Reviews for I won't say I'm in love
theBlind chapter 1 . 3/11
But whatever happened to Sir Thumb? :)
CanITellUSmThin chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Hot!
StormCloud7395 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Regrets?
No sir have none.
Elsanna fanfiction needs to be labelled as an addictive drug
Awesome story. Can't wait for another
Storm.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
This was good and sexy! Loved it xoxo
NoJudgeJustRead chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Loved this. I can't say anything more. This was perfect.

I want to see more Elsanna from you. I saw that you've already made a few other ones - but (I don't mean to sound arrogant or anything) g!p isn't really my thing.

Then again, I might give them a shot if they're as good as this one.
JCF chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
N(ice)!

"We're sisters who barely saw each other for more than five minutes once a year, for thirteen years."

This is a key point, and I don't recall other Elsanna writers mentioning it. Siblings ordinarily don't have lustful thoughts about each other, because lust is built on mystery-and w/ siblings, "familiarity breeds contempt".

But Elsa and Anna were kept apart from PRE-Pubescent until POST-Pubescent. There IS mystery (the deepest mystery, when we're talking about the Snow Queen!) between them. Mystery and Love is an excellent recipe for Romance...and Sexy Times!
birthofthecool chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Very nice. I would have loved a longer story with the pairing, as you are one of the few writers so far who manages both the lemon and the romance well.
Plus, you have a good writing style, which seems to be severely lacking in a lot of Frozen stories.
SessRin4EverTID chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Loved it lol so funny in some parts :)
Yuiiub chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Loved this! very hot
Unsightlyviewings chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I have to stop reading this stuff in the living room. Over all, this was pretty freaking awesome! Good work.