Reviews for Shipwrecked and surviving
cid.neha chapter 3 . 4/5
Hey you have to update this also...
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 3/3
Only Drew would say something like that.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
Hm. Interesting.
Anonymouswriter713 chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
Please update!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
Well looks to me that it happened again...
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
So I hear in a lot of books: OOC what does OOC stand for? Please answer my question in ur next chappy. Thanks!
Half-Way-Petra-fied chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
Eek! Update soooN!
YellowDragonMuffin chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
You're doing it together now, that's so cool! Your writing styles really do go together well! Nuuu! Poor Paul, that sounds painful! But at least Dawn was there to help him out! And May walked off, nuuuu! She can't be by herself, find her Drew! Awesome job, can't wait to see what'll happen next!
YellowDragonMuffin chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
That chappie was so awesome! I loved everyone's reactions, they were funny! Ah, Misty has her mallet, that'll be useful with Ash and Gary! Your writing styles fit together very well, too.
Silver Shihouin chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
Great chapter I look forward to the next one
Silver
The book critic chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
YAY! Another chappy! Good work!

-the book critic
Katz Monster chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Nice chapter guys! Can't wait to read more!
Aw, poor Paul! But he'd do anything for his Troublesome.
And where's May? Drew better find her soon!
Contestshipper16 chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
I don't know why but it made me think of a Luxray with wings on it's back and red eyes. XD Awesome, Good Luck with Drawing it! :) Nooo, Paul, I feel so sorry for him, that must sting a lot. D: May, don't go away. Drew needs you and you need him, stay together! This was amazing, Mina and Cookie! Congrats on doing it together now, Good Luck! You guys can do it! :D ANICA OUT LATESSSSSS!
MysteryDeathKid chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
AWESOME! KEEP IT UP GUYS!

EMERALD OUT :)
The book critic chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Hello I'm the book critic. I critisice every pokemon book I read on fanfiction.
And allow me to say:
Amazing! This truely was great! You two really mix well in writing books.
Anyways, now I have to to this annoying disclaimer thingy, so here we go: (if you put anything sexual or swearing in here, I'll have no choice but to leave really bad reviews) there done! I hate that stupid disclaimer.
But anyways, you guys don't seem like the people who would put stuff like that in their books, witch is good.
Fluff is fine, a little swearing is acceptable, just not the F-word, or to much of it.
But you since I don't think you guys would do that, I'm not worried at all.
All of us reviewers really appreciate the time your taking on this book! And we encourage you to keep writing!
Thank you the reading this!
You guys are great!