Reviews for Rain
margie-me chapter 15 . 9/14
Oh, wow more please. Just what gives?
margie-me chapter 14 . 9/11
Where, indeed? And Ms Petrie scares even her companion...I'm caught up now, so please update soon! The plot thinkens, as the saying goes.
margie-me chapter 13 . 9/11
margie-me chapter 12 . 9/11
Oh man, what condition is Solo suffering from? What's happened to him, to his mind? That priest seems like a very dangerous viper about ready to strike. If he's crazed as well, look out.
margie-me chapter 11 . 9/11
See, Angelique? Kuryakin may not be to your tastes, but he's not such a bad fellow, either. (Or is he just starting to grow on you just a bit?)
margie-me chapter 10 . 9/4
Ms. Le Chien is NOT somebody you trifle with if you value your health and more so, your life. Good thing for IK she still intends to keep a close eye on him at present. Can't wait to find out how Solo is fairing!
margie-me chapter 9 . 9/4
How many people are after them? Goodness gracious!
margie-me chapter 8 . 9/4
Best keep one eye open all the same, Kuryakin.
margie-me chapter 7 . 9/4
This is getting deeper by the minute!
margie-me chapter 6 . 3/11
Too right. That's Kuryakin in a nutshell. In the Gazebo In The Maze Affair, he half-joked to an innocent, "That's the spy business: you can't trust anybody."
margie-me chapter 5 . 3/11
Very uneasy truce...
MLaw chapter 1 . 3/10
This is very nicely written. Hmm Illya and Angelique working together can only lead to something interesting.

You're new to the fandom I presume, so welcome.
susanpr chapter 4 . 2/23
Great beginning. I can't wait to see what happens. Looking forward to more soon!
margie-me chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
An update would be much appreciated because you just can't leave a rader hanging like this, wondering what will happen to these key players! Napoleon, not quite himself, somehow; then Illya, of all things, is teamed with Angelique! To top that off, IK's not at his best and someone's gunning for them in the bargain. Some ride.
alynwa chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
Wow, this is a great start. I see you've written in other fandoms; welcome to this one. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this story. Angelique and Illya working together? Strange bedfellows, indeed.