Reviews for Glass of Milk
KsandraMallan chapter 5 . 5/26
Awwwwwwwwww! This is too adorable and I would definitely love if you wrote more Winter and the Avengers.

... How about introducing a small furry critter to the mix? :3 A puppy or a kitten would be good.
deelove1 chapter 1 . 3/22
Good start:)
MissAnimeMiss chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
loved this story!
The Phantom Dragon chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
oh, definitely more please. Food and pop culture misadventures with the two fossils and would-be-god are so entertaining
peppermintflame chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
Too adorable for words _
ScauldronDragonTrainer chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
It's also in a TV show on Channel 304 (Sam's mom comes to visit).
Shinobi Saru Corp chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Bwahahaha! Ohmahgosh! The part where Stark was like, "No, Rick Allen, but if I ever give him a body, I'll be sure to go with L'Oreal model hair. 'Cause he's worth it." was soooo funny! You did a good job at capturing Stark's personality. :'D

-Tora
Calenture chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Love this :) it's adorable!
kat callan chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
This was great! Absolutely loved it!
kat callan chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
LOL
So Tony IS getting to look at Bucky's arm that's... good for him, both of them.
kat callan chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
It's not centered around milk but it kind of is... and I love the texts to Steve:)
kat callan chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Ha I forgot that scene too. Depp is such a great actor.
Nice chapter.
kat callan chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
LOL
This looks like it's going to be great!:)
ArwenisWholocked chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
Lol... I learned about the gallon of milk thing through Julian Smith... XD I figured that was the issue with Bucky. ;D I really like this story so far!
chatnoir1 chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
Bravo. I enjoyed this a great deal. One of my favorite lines had to Natasha's - 'You're a perfect shot and you're terrifying in combat, but if you're afraid of almond milk, your intimidation factor is gone.' Yep. I'm lactose intolerant, but I'll deal with the discomforts of full dairy before I drink milk that doesn't come from a cow or goat. And yes, I have tried soy, almond, rice - blecch.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »