Reviews for Tea Party Panic
PikaBombyx chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
D'aww, this was really sweet. Izzy/Noah interactions in general always have a soft spot in my heart.

Izzy kidnapping Noah is literally the only way I can even imagine her even convincing him to have a sleep with her ("convincing", "forcing against his will", same thing). The tea party itself was really cute. c:

And then the hide and seek thing, which was actually really suspenseful, it was hilarious.

My only problem with this is the grammar errors, but since this was written like two years ago and there wasn't even that much of it to begin with, it's not even a big detriment to the fic.

This was a really nice fic though! C:
MaddieLovesFOB chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
So, I was drawn to this story because of the title. A title really makes a story, don't you think? Once I started reading, I was quite impressed with the style of the story, and, of course, the writing! Nizzy is one of my favorite pairings to see as a friendship, and I think you really nailed it. Great job, Jimmy!
-Maddie
Quiet Waters chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
I swear, Izzy revealing herself as Noah's captor reminds me of some horror movie I can't lay a finger on at the moment! :]

It had everything you'd expect from a IzzyXNoah fic. A crazily playful and rather unpredictable Izzy and a Noah not wanting to get along in it, but still caves in eventually!

As giddily as it was, it may've been even better if it was just a few hundreds of words longer... then again, that may end up costing some of the charm Izzy X Noah fics have. Another thing I noticed is the slight grammar errors.

Even still, it was a cute little story! Nice work!

Now let's see what else good you have!

:D,
L.W.
Applauze chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Okay, so for the swap, I decided to read this since the title just drew me in and I was curious about what would happen. Right from the moment I started reading, I was on a roller coaster ride going through Nizzy land. You wrote their interactions quite well, and it was one of the more hilarious oneshots from you I've read. xD Especually after the kidnapping part. cx

This was good, but there were a set of flaws I discovered. One, the story is mostly dialogue. Dialogue is a good essential part of the story, but too much of it can kill the story. I didn't like the downpour of dialogue, and all of your background and action sentences were too short. There should be more development in the story, and more focus on the plot instead of just dialogue. Too much can take away from the excitement of the piece.

Another issue was grammar. I know we all are human and that our formalities aren't perfect, but there were a lot of mistakes I noticed. One of the ones I saw was when you called Noah a girl. I know that you are a good person, but have you considered getting a beta reader and having someone fix your grammar? I'm not dissing you, oh no, but I feel like work in the grammar department is needed. Maybe this will allow you to take a step forward to improving yourself.

Overall, I really liked the story. It was an enjoyable read.

-Josh
ferguson97 chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
I would totally have a tea party with Izzy. She sounds like a blast!

Noah and Izzy is one of my favorite interactions ever, and I think you really did it well.

I half expected Izzy to try and kidnap Eva to join in on the fun as well.

Noah's "hiding" actually being hide and seek was hilarious.

Overall, this was a super cute and fun story!

Reviewed for the read and swap

(Note: There is one technical error that I spotted. When reminiscing about their time on the island, Noah said he "lost his pants to Noah", when it should be "Duncan".)
Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Crazy as Izzy is, she'd make an awesome playmate. Keep up the good work.
Mughees chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
The Noah/Izzy interaction was fantastic.I really loved that twist at the end.I also loved how Noah learned to lighten up and How Izzy helped him due to old times and memories.
funnygirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
NIZZY! YESSSS!
I Am TIAW chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Lol, that was so funny and so cute!

I really loved the interactions between the two. When Noah was hiding and freaking out I was like 'they're just gonna be playing hide and seek, aren't they?' and I was right!

I loved how cute and awesome this was! Especially the ending, with Noah always getting knocked out and coming back. I wonder how it would've worked with Izzy's octopus...

Thanks for writing this, dude! :D
Unfathomed Stars chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This was very cute and in character! It made me actually consider Nizzy... But Gwoah and Nawn forever:)
GreenPokeGuy chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This was hilarious! My favourite part was when they were playing Hide and Seek. I first thought Izzy was hunting him down to kill, based on Noah's thinking. You got me there. :P

Great job! :)