Reviews for Return
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Great story.
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
*bows to you* this is extraordinary!
Lfaba chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
That gave me chills. Oh my god...I'm kinda freaked right now. You write so well. I can see the mental picture, and I'm shuddering as we speak. You paint this image incredibly realistically. I'm thinking that's the damn best piece of fanfic I've ever read. Bitter Wes, bitter Faith, everyone dead...I cried. Seriously.
swatkat chapter 1 . 7/10/2007

This story blew me away. It blew me away the first time I read it, in your website, and I would've let know if only I wasn't terrified of sending authors e-mails (*facepalms*), so I'm really glad I found it here. I have no words for how awesome this is. Faith, grown-up and changed and still my Faith. And Wesley, the last man standing, and everything that's between them. I love this.
Stargazer83 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I was watching the season four episodes with Faith again tonight. And really really wanted to read some AU stories spinning off from there. Which is kind of how I ended up here.

After a few lines I remembered that I had this story several years ago. - Lol. I was actually surprised that this nagging little piece of info about the council killing and reviving Faith wasn't cannon after all!

Not exactly what I set out to find. But I'm certainly glad I read this one again. I still really really love this story.
The Muse Sway chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
That was to real. I love the wording it's technique that brought the whole thing into a smooth flow. I'm a big Faith fan and I think you captured her or more like their thoughts their realities really well. How they've both matured intellectually but still have that guilt they both couldn't shed. I loved it. It was a great story, well written nothing fluffy or too unbelievable about it.
Barbara chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
um.. end? seems to me you left off a bit early. I get the open ending thing. But I seem to missing the epiphany. nothing.
Trisha chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
This story is amazing. One of the finest pieces of fanfiction I've ever read. Absolutely impeccable writing. Thank you for the rare treat.
Morbid Muse chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
Wow. Great stuff, pure and simple. Loved the broken, bitter Wes and Faith that was just too real. Will there be any more?
vampgrlwicca chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
whoa, that was just... wow... is there a sequel? i'll check later. great job

~vamp ;[

"Grr Arg.."
webbsk chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
Scary, moving, deep, excellent.
Julia chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Wow! Excellent work. You have captured both Faith and Wesley beautifully. So bitter and sad. Exactly where they'll probably end up...thanks for writing.
Mistiec chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Erotic, powerful, and great prose. Thanks for this.

Yseult deBreton chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
Intense. I don't think I breathed at all from the first word to the last. You certainly captured the darkness well. Intriguing and mysterious perspective. I **had** to keep reading even when I didn't like what I read. Outstanding.
Lakrids chapter 1 . 10/23/2002