Reviews for His Realisation
silvermoonstini chapter 1 . 10/25
Hi, I found your story yesterday and it has kept me thinking for the whole day!
I would love to read more of it but unfortunately that's all there is (yet).
I really hope there will be more chapters or even a sequel as not only do I like the plot but also your writing style and how you portray the characters!
I write fanfiction myself (Star Wars and Torchwood) and know how time consuming and difficult it can be to continue a story fittingly, this only serves to enlarge my appreciation of your work and my hope that you will continue this story!
Thank you so much for sharing this!
someoneskiki chapter 4 . 10/20
Fantastic! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ashlia chapter 4 . 10/12
I love this. Update soon please :)
Momcat chapter 4 . 6/17
Ah, my friend, I loved this story but unfortunately you haven't touched it for a year by now.. I know that you have RL problems, I hope that you don't have health issues but please think about your fans and update your story the shortest time possible, OK ?
arlena.ferrell chapter 4 . 5/26
I like this version to both are good.
Pikagirl212 chapter 4 . 2/8
It's been a long time since you have updated this story, but I would like to ask you if you could. I've always found this two a cute could be couple and find that this story fits something that I had come up with. If you have the time or have not lost the thought of where this story will go I understand, but if there is still any hope left, please update.
Saissa chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
I have read realisation - both the old version and this one.

Is there any chance you will be finishing this story any time soon? I really like BOTH stories, and I would love to see Tony and Tim get together.

You have Tony acting almost like a lover - except that he is clearly not aware of his feelings yet.
QuincyK chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
I love this story! Mostly because I'm a sucker for protective characters but you really have all of their personalities down. Its really believable! :) I can't wait for the next chapter!
Crawcolady chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
I do sooooooo love this story. It would be wonderful if you would pick it back up again and continue. It is such a great story that it deserves to be finished! Maybe if I said "Pretty Please?" . . .
Leydhawk chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
I really hope you'll continue this!

6of7 chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
Beci chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
Oh man, I read it in one go and I have to say You did an astounding job! I love it, it's easy to read and it just flows naturally! I just love how Tony's being super supportive x) Can't wait for the next chapter :D please update as soon as possible
Kalarella chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
I really, really like this story. I have read very few stories where McGee is the one hurt and I like this a lot. And his emotions and Tony's reactions are very real. I love that Tony really wants to take care of McGee. So cute! Please continue with this.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Oh my goodness. Poor Tim! I am really looking forward to what will happen next :) really enjoying it so far
Zoe123 chapter 4 . 7/7/2014