Reviews for Tumble Through Time
BlackSky83 chapter 11 . 9/29
Oh gad. I need more, please please pleaseeeeeeee. I love it. It just... so cute and... I love James and how you interpreted him. It's just... perfect. I have been looking for a fic like this so looong. And I'm so happy you created this. I hope you update soon, I adore this story.
cassari chapter 11 . 9/4
I absolutely love this. I've been rereading your story around five times. I can't wait for your next update!
Erimenthe chapter 11 . 7/10
I really hope you update this soon. It's really a great story and I've never seen this version of time travel before. I wonder what happened with Harry getting younger and smaller when he went back. Could the spell (or whatever happened with the mirror) still be working? Will he keep getting younger? Will things come to a head with Peter and stop them from being friends with him so that what happened when Harry's born with the secret keeper part be avoided? So many interesting things that could change from him going back. I can't wait to read more.
asingh123 chapter 2 . 6/18
I am honestly not sure if this is a second chance for harry or

An experiment for the meddling old manipulating fool...
This is a fantastic story! I honestly love reading about little kids! In other stories I've read, Harry is older than 11, so he already has some prejudice against Peter, but I feel like I liked it better the way you have done it. The way that Peter is jealous of Harry getting a lot of attention and is unsure of his place really shows why he might be led to join Voldemort in the future. I also really like how Lily and James kind of parent Harry without realizing it, it's so cute! Do you think that if you end up writing more of this story, Harry would get even younger? That would be cool, but it would probably be a bit problematic after a while... Anyway, I really hope that you are able to write more of this story soon!
Really enjoying this story but gotta say its been a bit boring...
Hurt someone or make the marauders find out about him
Stacey's Universe
Strikeman chapter 11 . 3/26
Jesus what a great story. I really hope you update soon!
Strikeman chapter 7 . 3/26
Hmm. I wonder if Harry will only de-age until we get to 1981, then he'll start growing normally again.
This is wonderful! Hope to see an update soon!
Ambrace chapter 11 . 3/19
This story is very good. I don't know what you're planning or whether or not all of the Marauders and Lily's fate changes; but I'm kinda hoping that Peter remains good. I see too many stories where Peter is the outcast and it makes me sad. Regardless, this is a splendid story, and I hope you update soon!
Song of Magic chapter 11 . 3/13
This story is very very good. Please please update soon. I don't wanna keep bugging you, but this story is amazingly sweet.
2jia chapter 11 . 3/5
Love this story. pleasee update more!
maraudering88 chapter 11 . 2/28
Really enjoying this :') I love James here so much! Thank you for writing him as the sweet, honorable guy (and not the demonic bully that some people condemn him for huhu). I also really love Lily, Sirius and Remus here!
Peter however... needs to fall off the Astronomy tower or something, BYE jerk.
Harry's such a cutie and every time he realizes that he has things in common with his parents, my heart soars and breaks at the same time. Huhu this sweet boy, he deserves so much better. I'm kinda hoping that bb Harry gets to stay and that James and Lily survive in the end pls :( The Potters DESERVE ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD :'(
A Nightmare on Hogwarts Street chapter 4 . 2/17
Very good story
lojosmom chapter 11 . 2/16
I love your story! I found it last night and had to force myself to put it down to get some sleep. I love James in this story.