Reviews for A Witch's Guide To Dealing With The Dark Side (And Also Dark Lords)
claudineia232almeida chapter 15 . 12/6/2023
I've never seen such a well-written fic from an Oc, it's a shame you're not continuing it.
Kikidium chapter 12 . 12/5/2023
This is awesome and I love how soon she revealed her reincarnation status, I really hope they stay together and that Dumbledore is fooled lol
Kikidium chapter 2 . 12/5/2023
This is like really cute
Hoseoko chapter 1 . 11/22/2023
Rereading
Potterhead0001 chapter 15 . 10/17/2023
Please update this story, I'm loving it!
Hanah999 chapter 7 . 7/4/2023
Hi LOVE LOVE LOVE ur story, so well writen and so very exciting. It's so rare to see a good female lead fanfic wanted to say HP fanfic but then I realised this applies to almost all of them, that's so very exciting. I was very much surprised to find that updates stop on chapter 15. I was hoping that maybe u were posting somewhere else but alas that is not the case. If u are interested I could help u with chapter edits if u ever pick up this story again. Pls pick up story it oh so wonderful .
Themysteryofjade chapter 15 . 6/17/2023
Praying that you update soon. I came to check up on this story since I so adore it. Sad to not see that it's been updated yet. I humbly beg you to update soon. I loved where this story was going and an curious as to what's to come.
TheLionessOfBritany chapter 15 . 4/28/2023
I LOVE THIS
holy cow, This fanfic easily takes the #2 spot in my head of best black characters. I love her moral grey side and I love how you hinted at her trauma and how it affects her even after her death.
Slight concern over what happened with Billy. It made me uncomfortable and i felt really bad for him but i think that just goes to show how beautifully you wrote out that scene (I feel so bad. He was going to give her the bunny...)
I love Tom. I love how you made him human. The way he never really means to hurt and kill things but his magic lashes out and he feels bad about it.. just melts my heart. Urgh i wanna give him a hug. But then there are other scenes where he feels like a sociopath with how he thinks of Olly and how he views the world. I love it. He's just a kid (albeit a very smart, very powerful kid) and I think you showed that very artfully.
Olly just fits with him. They just click and I think it's a testament to how great her character is, to fit so naturally in this spot.
Slight concern about Cecilia. I may be wrong but isn't that the name of the woman Tom Riddle senior (Voldy's dad) wanted to marry originally? Or is that something the fandom made up? It'd be interesting if she was tied to their family. I'm imagining a serious discussion with the Riddles trying to take Tom and Tom and Olly just not having it. Or maybe Olly thinks it would be good for him? I doubt the Riddle famiy isn't racist so how would Olly follow Riddle (more like how would Riddle ensure they stayed together)?
I'm so looking forward to how this story goes. Can't wait for more!
Hoseoko chapter 15 . 3/17/2023
I wish there was moreeee
Alien-Planet chapter 15 . 3/14/2023
I would sacrifice both of my ovaries just for this fanfic to come back
JadeMyran chapter 15 . 11/30/2022
Hey!
I really enjoy your characters and their relationship! It's a super fun read. Thanks a lot for sharing! The characters are very believable and quite dynamic! You are a talented writer, so I hope you didn't abandon this fic. I would love to keep reading your work! :)
THE-bird-ALMIGHTY chapter 1 . 11/1/2022
i wrote this purely to be the thousanth... good story though
Foxfire1215 chapter 15 . 10/14/2022
This story is amazing I can’t even describe it. A real work of art.
eniwidodo.m chapter 15 . 10/14/2022
This is good.
The pace of the story is nice and could be followed easily.
The theme is something i find adorable.
Hopefully it will continue and I could enjoy it again soon.
blisscity chapter 15 . 7/14/2022
loving this fic! cause truthfully everyone needs an equal to make sure one stay sane. and mc is just the perfect equal for tom. still manipulative and devious but more open minded to try better and kinder ways. in the future, i believe tom and her will change the wizarding world. i believe they will have more impact than any wizard or witch that ever existed or will exist. i believe bring positive changes to britain's wizarding world more than the golden trio will ever will.

i hope they get sorted together in slytherin. because slytherin suits them well. i see no point in sorting them in other houses although they possess certain qualities from those houses. but slytherin suits them the best. i'm excited for how will they change the slytherin house then whole wizard world
1,011 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »