Reviews for A Witch's Guide To Dealing With The Dark Side (And Also Dark Lords)
This story is amazing! I love the plot and all the characters! I think Apollymi and Tom should both be Slytherins. They're too ambitious and manipulative to be in any other house. Please update! I know its been a long time, but I love this story!
Skywolfychan chapter 13 . 4/25
I like the realism on Apollymis reaction,because as strong as she is children are sensible and a few harsh words can send them into tears especially when they are not used to being treated badly.
imnotahorcrux chapter 9 . 4/19
That question 4 reminded me of 'Stepbrother' by cherry cup where Tom is Hermione's adopted stepbrother and because of their 'adventures' Tom got sorted to Gryffindor, while Hermione got into Slytherin. (Idk why, but the sorting hat of that fic is so eerie and scary imo)

ANYWAYS, I'm nervous that when they grow up, Tom would pull this 'joke' on her, and so she got really hurt because she really started to fall for him. I think Tom would do it because he can he's more likely to do it (I guess), but if you're planning on pulling that off, then please make seem that Olly IS getting manipulated, when it's actually Tom, because Olly can smell his shite miles away lol
imnotahorcrux chapter 2 . 4/18
Character babies interacting like this is just wholesome, especially when said baby is the antagonist
imnotahorcrux chapter 1 . 4/18
I was confused when the matron thought of being not pale can be a concern, I kept thinking why being pale is bad? doesn't that mean she's healthy?

Then it hit me.

Anyways, I'm imagining her as being an auburn haired and a latina-like skin
KaiHiwatari84 chapter 1 . 4/18
I LOVE YOUR STORY PLEASE UPDATE!
yadwigaeter chapter 15 . 4/15
Really interesting fic, the oc is solid and well written and AU!Riddle personality is well portrayed The only problem I have is that i want more chapters xD
Reina369 chapter 15 . 3/25
love the ballet idea!
Both characters are absolutely amazing! But you haven't updated in years! Things are really hectic right now, but I LOVE this story!
I think the issue of racism was addressed really well in this chapter. I live in America, and while it may be the land of the free and all that, some people here still act like we're living in the 18th century where it's ok to treat others as beneath you simply because of their outward appearance. It's so frustrating and unfair! (I'm not Black, but not white either). So thank you for mentioning this issue. It's a huge problem in America.

I love Apollymi and Tom! They're so cute and funny together! I hope they develop a strong romantic relationship while they're at Hogwarts!
Moonlight sakuru chapter 12 . 2/22
KYAAAAAAAAA KAWAII
Moonlight sakuru chapter 11 . 2/22
Tom is so cute, I can’t—
strawberry chapter 14 . 2/14
i wish we got to see her getting rid of that bitch.
racist ass whore, she needs to GO.
this oc is so cool and i love how she’s manipulative and her morals and kinda grey
shes so interesting and shes the revolution that shouldve happened earlier
Ihatestudying chapter 15 . 1/27
waiting eagerly for an update.
431101134 chapter 15 . 1/5
Ahh, came across your story, really liking it. Hope you’re still updating lol. Also I have no idea where you’re going but I am here for it!