Reviews for Misconception
Princess of the Fae chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
is there more?
personwithnoname chapter 6 . 11/18/2004
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update! :]
XxDancingActressOnlinexX chapter 6 . 11/11/2004
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!1
Solea chapter 5 . 5/4/2003
This fic is just so...GREAT! I cannot express how happy I am that you have finally updated it too. I came across this months ago and thought the idea was both sweet and interesting. Please do keep going on your story. I can's wait to see what you do with it! You are on my list of favorites now and get huge points for creativity!
doesn't live here anymore chapter 5 . 5/3/2003
Hmm, you do have to wonder where she got the pendant, and I have a feeling giving it back to the rightful owner is going to make everything better! Please continue soon!
SerenitySalarin chapter 4 . 12/26/2002
more please!
Solea chapter 4 . 11/29/2002
I'm enjoying this story very much and appreciate your writing style. I eagerly await the next chapter.

Solea
Taiki chapter 4 . 11/10/2002
Very interesting! I love this story! I hope more will be out soon. Please hurry with the next parts! Chow!
doesn't live here anymore chapter 4 . 11/9/2002
Oh poor Jareth. I wonder if her fixing the castle would make things better, or just make him worry all the more.
doesn't live here anymore chapter 3 . 11/3/2002
I'm sorry, I have been a bad reviewer, but I love the last two chapters. This looks like it's going to get really interesting, and I'm dying to see what is in Sarah's drawing that's got everyone so upset!
LadyDragon9 chapter 3 . 10/29/2002
Cool story! This sounds like it will be really good. Please update soon. I can't wait to know what happens next.
SaffronAngel chapter 2 . 10/26/2002
Absolutely marvelous... Please continue. It's nice to see Jareth weak for a change.

Maybe you could r&r Where Am I? for me.

Thanks
Redaura chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
lol! that was good.

well? what are they gonna say? finished? iu think not! ;)
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Loved the high five! :) I hope you stick with the possibly will be more part and keep writing!
Serenity1818 chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
what do you mean the end! that cant be the end. i order you to write more...please?