Reviews for Obscure
Incredible.
also
HOW DARE YOU STOP
Also
How dare you make me fall in love with a story only to end it so abruptly
This is such a good story! Please finish!
Samy chapter 16 . 8/24
I love this story! It's such a great concept! Can't wait for the next chapter!
RemusSirius chapter 16 . 8/13
You said to review if we wanted more, well I want more! Please add a chapter of the transformation with Draco. PLEASE. I AM BEGGING YOU
MrsCiellaMichaelis12 chapter 16 . 8/10
It been 2 years. U updating soon please?
Someone chapter 16 . 8/2
Loved so much this story! I really hope that you continue it. The werewolf idea was awesome, it made Harry's conflict from the 5th book become even more evident. Also the way that you developed his and Draco's feelings towards each other is wonderful! One of the better fanfics that I've read! (Sorry if my English isn't good, it isn't my first language)
Anonymous chapter 16 . 8/2
I loved this story so much, I really hope that you're going to continue it! The werewolf idea was awesome, and I think it make the conflict that Harry felt in the 5th book become even more evident. And the way that you developed his and Draco's feelings towards each other is so wonderful! (Sorry if my English isn't good, it isn't my first language)
YoungRemus chapter 16 . 7/27
I know that you haven't updated in a long time, but I just started reading this and then I finished it, wanting more. If you could at least post a final chapter where Draco is with Harry during the transformation, it would be greatly appreciated as I want to continue reading this unique story. This is the first fanfiction I have come across where Harry is a werewolf. This entire story has given me a min better respect of Remus Lupin. Please take my request into consideration as I doubt I am the only one to want a chapter with a sense of closure.
Please please continue!
sapphirestone29 chapter 1 . 7/10
it was soo good. please update
kat chapter 16 . 6/24
please do another one soon rly enjoyedc this!
fanfic.anaya chapter 16 . 6/23
I love this story and hope you continue to write! You are a wonderful author and have magnificent way for words!
Please please please please please update! I am so invested in this story I don't know what I would do if you didn't. I love it so much!
black00hearts chapter 1 . 6/19
please post more chapters i love this story!