Reviews for Obscure
Brooke chapter 16 . 3/14
I loved the fic so muchhhh! Its honestly tge coolest ever... other authors make Harry and Draco go from hate to love in the space of like literally 5 minutes but actually its true they would definitely deny their feelings for each other... i really want you to finish this fic cuz i neeeeeeed to know what happens nextttt
Love,
Brooke
Write morrreeeeeeeeee
duuude please write moreeee! i am absolutely HOOKED on your story! your writing is awesome X33 thank you 333
Chelsea-Louise W chapter 16 . 2/3
This chapter was very interesting. I don't know if there is meant to be more coming soon because I'm reading this fanfiction in February 2017. But I would like there to be more.
Mich Phish chapter 16 . 1/28
This is a really great fan-fic and it would be great for you to carry on the great work. This one is definitely going to be recommended to friends!

Continue the great work,
Mich Phish
rozamarie-ivashkov chapter 16 . 1/8
Omg please update again, I can't wait to see what comes. I just reached the end of chapter 16 and almost had a seizure when I realized that there aren't any more chapters. Please, please update soon!
Selfish.Shipper chapter 16 . 1/4
So I actually read this fic a while ago and came back to see if it had been updated. Please maybe try to update I love this story sooooo much.
OnceInaBlueMoon7 chapter 16 . 12/29/2016
please please please please please upload more? I neeeed to know what happens next. idec if it's badly written or in plan form pls I need to know. (your writing is fantastic BTW)
yukina06 chapter 16 . 12/29/2016
I really like your story it is so so great! I can't wait to see how draco will react x)
he won't stay hidden for 4 days i'm sure !
Please update soon ! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/22/2016
This is the best I have ever read!, I do u hope decide to write more!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/22/2016
It's been ages, does this tory have any hope of being updated?
Guest chapter 16 . 12/16/2016
Please continue writing! It's such a good story so far, and I want to know what happens next!
PLEASE WRITE AGAIN!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/11/2016
but, but, but! it cant just end there! i first wrote this off as boring, but then i actually took th time to read it and now im hooked! i need more! this story is one if my favorites!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/3/2016
Pleaseee continue shortly. Such an amazing story, I need to know more!
WorldsBiggestFangirl chapter 16 . 12/3/2016
Please please update! I really like your story and really want to know what happens next!