Reviews for Nightblade II - Wings of Vengeance
XxartathxX chapter 2 . 3/27
Ok I just gotta say this I know that quote lol it's definitely from enders game
Axel Fones chapter 10 . 3/8
Great ending, and now I'm hyped for GGO.
Axel Fones chapter 9 . 3/8
That was a fun conversation. Good to know Nick takes friendship seriously.
Axel Fones chapter 8 . 3/8
Damn this is intense.
Axel Fones chapter 7 . 3/8
It's interesting that Kirito relies on a friendly sociopath to do the dirty deeds and actually acknowledges that. Especially when I consider most of his villain are unrepentant sociopaths themselves. It's a good dichotomy for Nick, who's actually trying to conform somewhat and keep his friends safe and happy.
Axel Fones chapter 6 . 3/8
It's cool to see Nick's programming skills coming in handy in the story. Things have changed! And it's interesting.
Axel Fones chapter 5 . 3/8
Good stuff, even if not much actually changed.
Axel Fones chapter 4 . 3/8
Fun fights. Time for the this duo to kick ass. Rythin really seems like a Mortimor analogue to Kirito's Eugene.
Axel Fones chapter 3 . 3/8
Alls well that ends well. No doubt we'll see that guy with the illusion smoke again.
Axel Fones chapter 2 . 3/8
I'm really enjoying Rythin's adventure in ALO
Axel Fones chapter 1 . 3/8
Rythin truly is best bro. He cracked the case on day one lol. I'll say it again, having a sociopath care deeply about you is pretty lucky. I'm curious about what race he picks in the game.
XylemicGaming chapter 5 . 1/27
I read this again because I wanted to (obviously). Seeing your slight joke here and there now I rewlize it's extremely funny that line "she needed more support" after the part where she opened the fan was hilarious.
Daammnn...
FOUND IT!
Dr4cul chapter 10 . 11/27/2017
I’m going to keep this incredibly short so that I don’t waste time: I need to move on to the next part of the series.
Great story, not perfect, but Great. I’ve enjoyed it immensely, and I’m moving right on to the next.