Reviews for Nightblade II - Wings of Vengeance
Guest chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
Is it bad that I tried to look up the floor 29 incident before reaching the end of the chapter? Oops. Anyway really like the story. Back to binge reading~
Anime PJ chapter 10 . 5/3/2016
I take way longer to read these things than I should. I think I've had this bookmarked for, what, four months ...? Ah, fuck it, doesn't matter. What DOES matter is that this, just like the first one, was absolutely terrific! Once again you've astounded me with just how realistic you've presented Nick/Rythin; normally when people give their characters psychological issues they go about it in an overly exaggerated Jekyll-and-Hyde sort of manner, but you've fucking NAILED it!

I happen to agree; Asuna wasn't presented as well as she could have been throughout the Angel Dance arc, which is why I've always found it to be slightly disappointing. She was so awesome, but then they gave her what was basically a Disney princess role ...

Anywho, yeah, this was AMAZING, and I'm going to get on to reading the third installment as quickly as I can.
DeathTheDude chapter 6 . 1/19/2016
Ok it's weird but I just noticed I had Nick have the same name as me XD. Took me about 5 chpaters to notice (including the end of the first book)
RedBurningDragon chapter 8 . 1/10/2016
In the light novel Kirito slashed his way up with duel wielding no the charge spell like in the anime I find the cutting his way up more awesome but hey anime bull (the more you know or already know way ever)
RedBurningDragon chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Kinda forgot they never mention Argo's IRL name in the games or novels as far as I read them anyway
den daliy news chapter 4 . 12/1/2015
he we would love to have on the show some time to talk about night blade give us a call
mountedcombat chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
Same review as the one I left for the first Nightblade, except this one scored third. If you haven't read that story, I feel very sorry for you.
zachary2 chapter 10 . 8/19/2015
Absolutely awesome job.
Ahardie chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Whilst this particular story is done, and I haven't finished reading it yet, I do hope the main character plays a more involved role in instalments beyond the first fic. I must say that it has been a pleasure thus far watching your writing skills increase and smooth, and also quite amusing to watch your character barter whilst still in a hospital.
notsofrilly chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
I love when I see a reference to other stories. Did you read enders game before or after the movie came out? I think most people got the avatar reference.
Vates159 chapter 10 . 6/17/2015
I have to say, going into this series I was a bit skeptical about there being an OC in a lead role. But after reading the first story for a bit I realized just how wrong I was. I was truly engrossed with your story and writing; reading all of it in about two days. I don't think I've ever been more attached to a character like I was with Nick. The way you made him so real, with so many layers and mysteries, the good and the bad, all without sacrificing the level of detail to the other characters and events. It's hard to think of SAO/ALF without him now. I applaud you for such a magnificent series so far and I can not wait to read more. This will definitely be a story I come back to read for years to come.
HotaruSama00 chapter 10 . 5/22/2015
That was a great story. While I hope you go into GGO at some point, if you decide to end the story here, it still works great. It's a satisfying ending. Especially since Nick finally got his head out of his ass and realized that Argo may know what she's talking about when she says she loves him. It made for an excellent romantic subplot, which complemented the main plot line perfectly.
pokemon122000 chapter 6 . 4/6/2015
He's probably better at being an asshole than he is at programming.
ForgottenPrince chapter 10 . 3/28/2015
This was a great series and I wanted to thank you for it. I really enjoyed reading both of them in two days. Just that good.

Regards Prince
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 4 . 3/10/2015
(continued from previous ch. 3 review, since it somehow submitted without my actually pressing submit... oops.)

...or if he'll go all homicidal on "oberon"'s arse... I mean, that scene at the end, I remember it was kinda harsh on Asuna and Kirito since Sugou was kinda digitally torturing them. Sooo I'm thinkin' rhythin's probably going to do something drastic, if he's witness to that.
I'm kinda hoping he'll get a grip, but, well... from his character type so far (and the fact that there's probably going to be another sequel of some sort since there's SAO season 2 to consider?) it's highly likely he'll go a bit dark side and even more angsty... *sigh*
:P
well, good luck to this arse hole. ha. (joking) ...Hope he someday "finds happiness" and all...! xD