Reviews for Adamant
High Chancellor Tirpitz chapter 3 . 12/10/2017
It has been sometime since your last update but I wanted to say this is a fantastic fic and I do hope you continue working with it in the future. Much thanks
Rawrking chapter 2 . 11/28/2017
Trash fic delete pls
I'm.Addicted.to.Fanfiction chapter 3 . 10/27/2017
I hope you do continue this at some point even though its been 3 years since the last update. I am really enjoying the story so far and I really want to know how this plays out.
frustratedbuffalo chapter 3 . 9/14/2017
update this.
torlan2003 chapter 2 . 8/27/2017
Great story, Thank you for writing. Hope for an update.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 3 . 8/22/2017
A very interesting story here so far!
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 6/8/2017
This is definitely getting some deep stuff in it with all of the identities and abilities being tossed about. I wonder how Ares will react when he actually catches up to his daughters and finds out the whelp of a mage is his grandson whom only wanted his mother back? Harry is not quite mortal, but not quite demi-god...what is he? I get the feeling that Harry is about to get stomped on by Ares until his daughter bashes sense into him. Please continue this story!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/7/2017
I really hope you get inspired to write more of this story. I first read it about a year ago and just recently found it again. (I forgot to bookmark it.) I enjoyed reading it both times and look forward to reading more (hopefully?).
cementCANOE chapter 3 . 4/6/2017
This is a fantastic start. This story is very interesting and as far as I can tell, unique. I hope you continue it.
SavageBoNZaI chapter 3 . 4/4/2017
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. I love your descriptive and fluid language. Please update this. It's a loss to the world if you do not.
TheBlackCatSwordsman chapter 3 . 3/25/2017
I hope to see this story updated soon, to see what the reactions will be to finding out that Penthesilea was resurrected by her son and not in an act of desecration. Especially since the two most affected are her sister and father and seem to be working off of the base facts and reaching the wrong conclusions as seen by Ares' reaction.
kanjichibi chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
Good start.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/5/2017
I hope you die a horrible death for writing this shit
Alex2909 chapter 3 . 11/6/2016
interesting story idea
Lelouch191 chapter 3 . 11/1/2016
Has this fic been abandoned?