Reviews for On The Run
DA Fan 494452 chapter 14 . 4/19/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I hope you will come back and finish it one day. Please
marinawings chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
Hey! This story is super good! It has literally kept me on the edge of my seat! I see that it hasn't been updated in a few years (I've got some stories like that, haha), but if you ever did decide to return to it, I'd be glad to read more. The characters are in character, the action is intense... This is good stuff!
JamieRose89 chapter 14 . 9/12/2011
This is an AMAZING story! I really hope you update and finish it soon!
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 14 . 6/13/2010
pielover62 chapter 12 . 4/17/2010
I just had to take a moment and let you know that I'm adding this to my favorite's list. It's so well written and I really think you've captured Alec's character. Also, my favorite Dark Angel stories are always those that involve the whole transgenic family and you've done such a wonderful job of flesshing both canon and orginal characters. I look forward to finishing this story and reading more of your fics!
icklebrina chapter 14 . 8/18/2009
Oh no! It ends! But not at the end! Tragedy. *sniff*

I realize it's been like... four years, but please? Could you bring this out of the vault and finish it? I'd be ever so appreciative!
4ever Max Alec chapter 14 . 4/19/2009
No, you can't leave it there.

I just found this story and I love it please update.

I'm begging for you to please update.
Shirley chapter 14 . 9/29/2008
I hope you are still writing and someday finish your great story.
EJ chapter 14 . 12/15/2007
Lord, you can't have left it there!

You have come up with some fascinating new characters, and the ones that already existed in canon are spot on. Alec is, of course, wonderful. I also especially liked your treatment of Mole and OC.

I would like to add my voice to the chorus praying that you will eventually post the rest. PLEASE \o/
M. Carwright chapter 14 . 10/4/2007
Oh please! Oh Please! Tell me you're still writing this story!

Wow it's got to be my favorite Dark Angel fic I've read! When I started reading this a few hours ago I hadn't realised that it wasn't finished and now I'm going to die of agony just wishing you will post the next chapter because Damn it! I need to know what happens next!

I will get down on my knees and beg! I'll do anything! I'll even Beta it for you!(even though my spelling leaves much to be desired)

Gah! It's just so good!(and to be frank you don't have enough reviews for what this amazing fic deserves)

I just don't know how I'm going to deal...
Mafalda chapter 14 . 7/4/2007
Oh my god. I love your story...I'm addicted.

Please don't're a very good writer :)

You're doing a very good job. Please continue :D

Good Luck ;)
circleofstars chapter 14 . 6/27/2007
Inspired plotting. I've been mostly disappointed with the Dark Angel stories on this site, but this is good. Looking forward to the ending.
Trinity Day chapter 7 . 12/29/2006
Gallows humour. I really enjoyed the exchanges about the boots (and the t-shirt and the knife) and/but thought it especially poignant that Three brought it up again when he was dying. It just makes it seem that much more immediate, that much more real. (But I love that Alec started a contigency plan the day after he found Joshua in Terminal City. But then, as I said before, I like competent!Alec.)
Trinity Day chapter 6 . 12/29/2006
I really like the message Alec sent the Special Ops guys. Mostly because I love it when Alec gets all competent and shows people just how good he is. Plus, I'm sure the whole not killing anyone will be important later when it comes to getting the humans to see the transgenics' side.
Trinity Day chapter 5 . 12/29/2006
/“Maybe they think we need rescuing,” Alec’s smile widened./ I really enjoyed this line. Even looking at it again to copy and paste it into the review brings a smile to my face. (Which is not nearly as nice as the smile I can picture on Alec's face, but that's another story...)