Reviews for Losing Your Memory
ellen.daugherty.39 chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
About time Jack took off the gwencoloerd glasses and realized he has been acting like a fool.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
Will be happily awaiting your return to this.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
Have fun on your holidays, looking forward to when you return though
Silvermane1 chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
Jack has a lot of sucking up to do.
trektotorch chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
Oh My! You really did a great job in disecting that scene in the episode Meat. As a viewer that scene made me very uncomfortable just watching Ianto in the backgroud. I read somewhere that that episode was reversed in the orginial order of showing. It was supposed to be shown before the one about the soldier from the past (I can't remember the title of that episode). The episode where Jack and Ianto had that passionate kiss. After that kiss, I think that is why that scene with Jack and Gwen was so uncomfortable. I really like this story. Well done!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
please dont let this go. good characterisationand i like the story
PCJanto chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
Jack has finally seen the light,to bad it's a little to a real piece of work,one minute Rhys the center of her universe the next she throwing him away like yesterday garbage at the chance she could be with Jack.
sd4ianto chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
Have fun, but hurry back. Another great chapter. I like him going back and reviewing the CCTV, and this time watching Ianto and it affects on him.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
I really hope jack can get the courage up to tell a real person his thoughts!

Thanks for updating so soon. Love it.
sandysan2013 chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
Have fun in Wales! I hope to return someday. Cardiff is lovely.
Silvermane1 chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
great update
sd4ianto chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
Wow! Jack may not want to find Ianto? I can see what he is saying, but that's not fair to Ianto or to himself. I just want to know is there any hope for the boys? If not I don't know if I want to continue reading. Not that I'm saying your story isn't good, but the boys seperate isn't my forte. I do enjoy the angst with the right out come.
Luka Knight chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
I can actually see that happening in the show.
ukdramafan chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
Ianto is an intelligent man, so it follows that "Daffydd" would begin questioning inconsistencies in his life. Also, nice hint that Ianto can break the retcon, with small flashes of his past already being triggered. I'm glad this hasn't been abandoned.
PCJanto chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
Excellent chapter,Ianto is just as unhappy now as he was before the retcon
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »