Reviews for Losing Your Memory
InterdimensionalHitchhiker84 chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
The letter isn't Ianto's resignation, is it? Jack seemed a bit ooc for parts of that, but I love where this is going. :)
PCJanto chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Awesome update,
Aya2013 chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
GREAT UPDATE!
sandysan2013 chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Good. But I have a sneaking suspicion jack should open the other letter. Does it contain a resignation or clues where to find Ianto if Ianto is wrong about what Jack feels for him and Gwen? I know irs your story but I'm just sayin', a girls needs to keep her hopes up for a future Janto love fest-:)
20000 WPM chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Glad Owen helped Jack see that there is still hope.
Luka Knight chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Totally love how Owen stands up for Ianto XD
ukdramafan chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
I enjoyed the different letters and varying responses to them, even though Gwen's rather clueless. One small grammar concrit: in the 3rd paragraph Tosh is thinking about Jack's behaviour "considering that he had went to Ianto's..." should be "he had gone" or "he had been" otherwise get rid of the "had" and just say "went".
Aya2013 chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
great chapter!
sd4ianto chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Yup, that's our Gwen. Self absorbed, conceited, always telling everyone how right she is, and how wrong they are. Then proving by actions just how wrong she is.
mardar chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
I think gwen is in for a rude awakening. she is so arrogant
bridgette22 chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
I absolutely love this story! I am so happy you updated! :) Gwen is so stupid and delusional. I really don't like her. Can't wait for the next update
20000 WPM chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
I can't wait for Gwen to have her bubble busted and jack to stop feeling sorry for himself and get up off his arse, find Ianto and make him fall in love with Jim all over again. At least I hope something like that is going to happen.
InterdimensionalHitchhiker84 chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
It was good! I don't really see Gwen admitting all that the way she did, but it's your story and you can make the characters do what you want. I loved Owen's reaction and Tosh was good too. Hope to see more soon! :)
Luka Knight chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
:''( Poor Jack. He's going to get his Ianto back right?
pink demon zebra chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Please update Again soon! I love this fic!
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »