Reviews for Losing Your Memory
Aya2013 chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
heartbreaking! like it! please update soon!
ukdramafan chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
How sad that Ianto is willing to give up his own memories in order to allow Jack to have the future he believes Jack wants. This letter was worth waiting for, now I need to see what he wrote to the rest of the team and how each of them will respond to them.
Liveyourdaydream chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Oh my gosh...that is soooo sad but its amazing! :) xx
Liveyourdaydream chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
OMG OMG OMG!
Liveyourdaydream chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
GOOD!
sd4ianto chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Okay that one brought tears to my eyes. I love that line "I know now how hard it is...". Can't wait to see what happens next.
20000 WPM chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Thanks for the update.
InterdimensionalHitchhiker84 chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
It was definitely worth the long wait! Don't worry about real life getting in the way; we all understand. The chapter was brilliant. I thought it was really well written!
TitiaBlack chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Est-ce que tu comptes finir cette histoire ?
Are you going to finish this story?
ukdramafan chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Any chance this will be continued? Jack might be clueless about how his actions have been interpreted, but it doesn't mean he doesn't care. Please don't abandon this. If there's no way you're coming back to this story, please put up an author's note so that I can stop checking. thank you.
Luka Knight chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
omg XD I can only imagine Ianto's face right now.
Luka Knight chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
This is complete brilliance! XD
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
Je suis déçue. Je regrette de m'être rendue compte que cette histoire n'était pas terminée.

I am disappointed. I wish I had realized this story was unfinished.

Leulade
serial blogger chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
This is intriguing, can't wait to see jack's reaction and will we get a chance to see the notes he wrote? I hope so. Really living it so far, can't wait for the next installment
Dramione Winchester-Halliwell chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
Well? Hurry up. What's happening?
Finish it... Please.