Reviews for Losing Your Memory
Vallenster chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Oh I so want, no, NEED to know what happens next! What's in the letters? How will Jack react? Will they meet again? What will happen... So many questions... Please write more, and soon! Love it!
riversongandthedoctor chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Please sir. Can I have more?
riversongandthedoctor chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Please no cliffhangers. Loving it so far.
ukdramafan chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
You've set the scene very well, showing what motivates each of the boys' actions. I'm looking forward to each of the team reading their letter, and finding out what Ianto's written for himself. There's a small grammar problem almost at the end - when Ianto re-enters the living room: after sitting on the sofa, he "stared to some point in from of him." This should be , he stared "at" some point in "front" of him.
Asuraum chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
I love this! I can't wait to see where it goes. I hope they can find something to eventually bring Ianto's memories back. If not, that would be heartbreaking!
CazB chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
Loving the slow build to this fic and the insight to Jack and Tosh's thoughts..on the other hand can't wait to see Jack and the teams reactions.. :)
mnemosyne19 chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
C'est un chapitre génial.
J'ai hâte de voir ce qui va se passer ensuite.

This was a great chapter.
Can't wait to see what happens next.
sd4ianto chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Sometimes when we have such a dumb Jack, I think Ianto is better off without him. But then I remember I love the boys together.
20000 WPM chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Poor clueless Jack. I can't believe he doesn't realize what he did wrong. Sometimes I feel like he doesn't deserve Ianto. Tosh is going to be so upset when she realizes Ianto is gone. I hope the next update will include the letters he left behind? Maybe when Jack reads the letter he will get a clue.
WeevilRockYou95 chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
No! Don't end it there! I can't wait for more.
Girlmechanic17 chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Please update soon! I would love to find out what happens.
InterdimensionalHitchhiker84 chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Loved it! And thanks for the quick update! I can't wait to find out what you have planned for the next part. :)
Alwayslover910 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Don't stop there. I feel that your leaving it hanging. I want to here the story of Jack and Ianto and how Jack will deal with it. If you havn't noticed I like the story.
hopeless51 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Can't wait for new chapter I'm hooked
Cana chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
This is great.
Hope there's another chapter :)
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »