Reviews for Losing Your Memory
bridgette22 chapter 18 . 2/9/2015
I really liked this chapter! Finally they are together again! I cant wait until the next chapter. I'm actually looking forward to seeing Gwen's reaction to Iantos return.
guest chapter 18 . 1/28/2015
PLZ UPDATE!
Sierra Wood chapter 18 . 1/26/2015
Love it! Update soon! Janto forever!
Aya2013 chapter 18 . 1/14/2015
Liked it!Thanks
Guest chapter 18 . 1/13/2015
Aaaw so sweet. Thanks for this lovely story. I really thought it was going to be sad at some points, I love this.

I look forward to see where you go, I can handle a bit of fluff.
nanie123 chapter 18 . 1/13/2015
loved it kept my mind off work for a bit :)
JetHarkness-Jones chapter 18 . 1/13/2015
I really like this chapter. It is well written.
sd4ianto chapter 18 . 1/12/2015
I loved this chapter. It was so sweet.
XxZessxX chapter 18 . 1/12/2015
Oh gosh :3 Ianto is back. Jack must be so overwhelmed right now. I mean Ianto surely is and he was a bit more prepared for the meeting than Jack. They really have to talk but it is better when they talk about it in the morning, not only because they are both dog tired but so they have time to let the fact that they have the other back sink in.
I'm so looking forward to read more :)
XxZessxX
lizziemarie0529 chapter 18 . 1/12/2015
So romantic. I love it
ukdramafan chapter 18 . 1/12/2015
Loved this chapter. I especially liked that thanks to Tosh, Ianto had visual evidence of Jack's feelings for him; something that will stop him doubting his own self worth or the truth of Jack's love.
Silvermane1 chapter 18 . 1/11/2015
Loved it
asarahworld chapter 18 . 1/11/2015
Re your saying it was difficult to write - it read really easy!

Storywise, I loved it! Seems like it has begun drawing to a close. Shame really, though it would never do to drag it out past the natural end of the story.
1amwhat1am chapter 18 . 1/11/2015
I loved this. Great chapter with all the feels and emotion.
Avidly awaiting your next update.
sandysan2013 chapter 18 . 1/11/2015
I'm glad they didn't rush to get things sorted. That is best left to a rested brain. Besides, they have each other again so they have time. Nicely done.
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »