Reviews for Losing Your Memory
meretrixvilis chapter 15 . 9/24/2014
Oh dear lord, you can't stop there. Gah! I have this grand idea in my head him strolling in there, walking up to Jack's office, and clocking him right in the jaw for how much he has hurt him. Something said about how even when he wanted to leave him and the pain, he still managed to bring him back. /fangirls
Aya2013 chapter 14 . 9/24/2014
oh heartbreaking! great update!
Luka Knight chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
Wow, Gwen is such of sl*t.
Silvermane1 chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
Poor jack I feel so sorry for him
Narshia chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
Awww... I didn't expect you to skip to the 2 months ultimatum. I was hoping for some cctv checks of the Newport area to see if they spot him or even Gwen shoving herself in Jacks face some more.
ukdramafan chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
Great chapter, but what a place to stop! Looking forward to the next instalment.
sd4ianto chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
I hate to say this, but Owen and Tosh are right. It's been six months, 14 chapters and a new girlfriend, time to let it go.
IStalkMyFandoms chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
Oh No that is not okay its to sad
20000 WPM chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
He should not have given up no matter what they said and they should not have made him. I hope you will write several chapters after they are back together and happy to make up for all the angst. It may just be my preference, but I know I seldom reread a story that is 95% heartache with a brief happy ending.
PCJanto chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
why that was fantastic and heartbreaking,You should have added a tissue you Tosh,but that slap want stop Gwen the woman is a meathead
sandysan2013 chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
I knew Gwen would reveal her true colors eventually, but she's usually less cruel about it. I hope Jack goes off in search of his lover, Torchwood be danged!
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 13 . 9/17/2014
My heart is breaking for Jack - to feel so helpless is just awful. Please hurry and put us both out of our misery?
bridgette22 chapter 13 . 9/17/2014
The only real issue I have with your chapter is the length. Its too short! I just wanted to continue reading! I cant wait for the next chapter. This story is great.
ukdramafan chapter 13 . 9/17/2014
This chapter was only short, but it's certainly setting the scene for suspense. Jack's time is running out for active searching, Ianto's aware his diaries aren't completely truthful, and he's been on a date which may lead to more. One query though - Jack has all of Torchwood's security at his finger tips. Surely Newport would have CCTV camera's in public areas, with Tosh's program to check for facial recognition? Even if Jack felt the need to cruise the streets himself, it would make sense for him to do it in conjunction with technology. Just a thought.
JetHarkness-Jones chapter 13 . 9/16/2014