Reviews for Legend Of The Paopu
Mr.Bagel chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
That was amazing, I don't think I've ever been that enticed by any fanfiction ever... And i'm a guy!
UchihaNa chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Really! this story is so great! i loved this chap!

so hot! XD
UchihaNa chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
KYA! i loved your whole story! thats A-W-E-S-O-M-E! x)

but... why didn't ya finish it? huh? i'm here dying of curiosity! please finish the story!
RSlover chapter 6 . 7/1/2006
are you going to finish this story any time soon

I really want to know what happens next and I've been waiting forever lol please hurry I love this story -
rldarling chapter 6 . 11/20/2005
yay

first kingdom hearts to make my favorites list!

congrats

and it's hard to make my favorites list!

last week i learned that i am apparently quite well known in the naruto world.. hope too also be in the KH world too!

all i really do is review thoiugh cuz i don post anything i write

check my profile for more details and email me if you want some damn good reviews!

FANFIC IS MY ANTI-DRUG

KEEP RABID OFF DRUGS UPDATE FASTER!
RakuenKit chapter 6 . 11/28/2004
PLZ hurrey with the next chap will ya

An just a thought how do you think Riku reacts to needles and doctors
Raevell chapter 6 . 8/31/2004
I am so happy that you decided to continue! This story is awesome, I love RikuxSora and this whole story is just great. I hope Riku's leg gets better soon though... But I'm just so happy you decided to continue!
inumoon3 chapter 6 . 8/27/2004
Yay! I'm happy you decided to continue this story the other person who was trying to re write it never updated again. Anyway love this chapter can't wait for the next one!
SirChaddy chapter 6 . 8/13/2004
I love it! Write more soon! D
crowvii chapter 6 . 8/12/2004
Oh no! His leg! Poor Riku, he's always getting beat on. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
RadiatorfromSpace chapter 6 . 8/12/2004
Oh... Okay then. Good thing I didn't really wanna report...that woulda been a mess, ne? :P

Good chapter... *still holds grudge* I guess. Joking! I couldn't stay mad at a long time favorite...

-Zelphie
Chibi Chidori chapter 6 . 8/12/2004
yeah!

you continued it!

I'll be looking forward to more! WAHAHA!
Chaz chapter 5 . 4/3/2004
O_O OMG! THIS IS AWESOME! ESPECIALLY THE LEMONS THEYRE SO DETAILED AND GOOD! YOU HAVE TO KEEP ON WRITING THIS PLEASE ITS SO GODDAMN GOOD ITS THE BEST FIC IVE EVER READ NAD IM NOT BLUFFING IT REALLY IS! YAOI ROX! _
SweetKeira91 chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Damn that must have hurt :0 Good story though
Ariana chapter 5 . 1/4/2004
YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO ABANDON THIS STORY! This is one of the best s/r pairings I have found you can't just abandon it! Plus no one can write the same story you have or had planned in your head. Oh and you promised another chapter, read your own authors noted if you don't believe me!