Reviews for Empress in the shadows reworked
Civic26 chapter 12 . 1/20
I would really love to see the story continue. I've read it like three times last year and every time I have really good time with it. Very well written and perfectly balanced characters. I know a lot about real life stuff and writer's blocks etc. but I hope one day the author has an opportunity to come back to this story.
Strato1 chapter 13 . 1/6
I really hope this story isn't dead... it's actually the first time I've liked a Goa'uld as the main character.
soberan 123 chapter 13 . 4/3/2017
So you trying to make some form of Imperium from the Warhammer 40k but less xenophobic and opressive, and instead of have a immortal emperor, they have a immortal empress?
LordWinter13 chapter 13 . 3/30/2017
Helllo! Where has this jem been hiding? Thank you for the story!
This would've motivated me to make my own OC SG-Empire Builder sooner had i come across it.
PS. Something tells me your Lilith and my oc would hit it off. Just not sure which would be on top. Or if they'd want to kill each other. It would undoubtedly be deliciously complicated though.
Un Ancien fan chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
Salut question va tu continué ton histoire où pas sltp répond au moins à cette question merci
LadyIrish chapter 13 . 3/5/2017
So, I've never read the so called "original" Empress in the shadows, and after reading yours I don't think I will. I just don't want to end up comparing the two, I hate that. I think this is a rather well written and well thought out piece of fiction. You have some great ideas, just maybe not as fleshed out as they could be. I agree with one of your reviewers on several of their key points (ps I would take it as a very big complement that someone took that much time comment on something that I wrote, but that's just me). True constructive criticism is hard to come by, but from reading some of your author's notes it seems like you are already aware that in your writing you seem impatient to get to a time that is more relatable to the show. It's hard to move so quickly when you write from the point of view of solely one character. You might want to explore that, third person isn't a bad thing, sometimes it makes things flow better. You once made a comment that the day you gave up on this would be the day you die, and really hope that hasn't been the case. I would absolutely love to see more from you, in this work of fiction most definitely. So I know it's been awhile but, please update?
Player42 chapter 13 . 2/20/2017
are you dead or did you leave through the gate?
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 9 . 11/16/2016
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 8 . 11/16/2016
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 4 . 11/16/2016
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 13 . 11/1/2016
lov oh lov.
Rebel29 chapter 13 . 10/24/2016
No! It's been nearly a year! It's dead! Nooooooo it held so much promise damnit! (Cries)
Guest Q chapter 13 . 7/4/2016
Pegasus, here we come!
PascalDragon chapter 13 . 6/19/2016
Oh, interesting story! Interesting premise and interesting changes as well. I really like Lillith and how she's much more... uhm... let's say practical and cunning about her approaches and of course benevolent ;)
Well, I'm looking forward to what you've planned with the Tau'ri. According to your comment they'll at least get their hand on Atlantis (probably Destiny as well), though I hope they'll be able to pick up the mantle of the Fifth Race nevertheless, maybe even without the Asgard committing suicide...
Anyway, looking forward to what's to come with Lillith and her people :)
grovepjp chapter 13 . 5/14/2016