Reviews for Twenty Years Later: Yutaka's Youkai Biology
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
It does feel like Reading one of those fictional zombie reports you find in the games. Though vampires are related to onis in Touhou-verse, because of a pun (and given the name you chose, also those half-snake, half-human lamias), but the downside is that the bacteria's contamination is so focused in changing the host that it makes it frail against its weakness, thus making things easy for inteligent vampire hunters.
G.N. Over-Kite chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
Fabulous. So vampirism is connected to bacterial infection and colonization. The time will come soon when rather than exterminating the malevolent and contracted with anointed vials of liquid and crude whipping implements, we will substitute them with sterilized syringes and antibacterial smoke grenades.

Though, I have to wonder what even possessed me to think so hard on this? Eh.
Zarosguth chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
Loved the jab at Twilight and the Stoker references. I'm interested to see what you'll cover next. There's still so much to look into:
Kappa, tengu, lunarians, (half) ghosts, night sparrows, bug youkai, nekomata, hell ravens, kitsune. Man, never realised just how much variation in creatures Gensokyo has to offer.

Great read, I especially love how it reads like a proper scientific paper.

Have a nice day and fare thee well,
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
Dragons, always a proud bunch. Also, Yukari's leet book, lol
Tezmanian Typo King chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
This is interesting. I like the whole "Researchers record" book feel to it. Wonder when were-types will be reported.
G.N. Over-Kite chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
... Aaaand my brain is now mush. Geez, at least I can take solace in the fact I can probably pronounce the scientific names and classifications rather easily, while obscuring and alleviating the feeling of inadequacy I get. Well done!
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
I found rather interesting how fairies adapted to survive, by becoming functionally invincible. It should be interesting if the Other's country would be named Hyperborea.
Terras Derf chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Cool! Too Cool! You are awesome man!

The Touhou scientific community need a man like you.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
You remember Aya's article on her, nice touch. And I laughed loudly at Yuuka's book title.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
I'm pretty much sure if I cited Dawitsu's Works when sending to peer-review, the refrees would lambast me for that.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Oh, I really like the faux-academic style, this will be an interesting fanfic.