Reviews for Helga Muyo
Inudaughter Returns chapter 1 . 3/18
Wow. Hey Arnold characters and people not from earth? I am fascinated.. and amazed by the concept. But then again there was that whole Halloween special...
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
AWESOME HELGA JUST CAN'T CATCH A BREAK CAN SHE
julielund343 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Wow you are a awesome story teller keep it up. P.S. i will be reading more
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
great
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
Heyah, CM! Nice crossover, I must say. I'm off to read the rest, but from what I know of your talent it's going to be awesome! BTW, any news on RKU?
kit-kat chapter 5 . 3/27/2002
Hey am I bothering you?Well anyways,I give you two words:WRITE MORE!
kit-kat chapter 4 . 3/27/2002
Wow,it gets better and it up!
kit-kat chapter 3 . 3/27/2002
Hey,I just notice whatever happened to Ryo-ohki?(I'm not sure if that's spelled right)Well anyways the Ex-Lax gag is very devious!Ps:Remind me to put some Ex-Lax into my brothers food on April Fools Day!HEHEHEHEH!
kit-kat chapter 2 . 3/27/2002
Once again great job! Let's hope Arnold doesn't meet Tsunami or else he is gonna meet the wrath of Helga when they all get back into the states!
kit-kat chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Yeah! Tenchi! You know its kinda hard to imagine mixing with two different 4 instance,is Arnold gonna be japanese animation or Tenchi is gonna be drawn like Arnold & co?

Well anyways very good so far!
Dr. Nick chapter 5 . 3/12/2002
I just have to say...

THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST FICS EVER! HOW CAN YOU DISGRACE TENCHI MUYO! BY MIXING IT WITH HEY ARNOLD? I DON'T THINK I CAN EVEN WATCH TENCHI MUYO! AGAIN NOW! I'D FEEL SO DIRTY WATCHING IT! YOU SHOULD BE HANGED FOR WRITING THIS!

*Clears throat* Sorry for that moment of anger, but I have to say that Tenchi Muyo and Hey Arnold is one of the worst crossover Fics I've ever seen. You have a lot of potential, but the ideas are not too good. Sorry to have to break it to you.
LadyAurora2065 chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
hey, your story is really good. who would have ever thought of putting tenchi muyo and hey arnold togehter (everyone except u) keep up to good work!
A True Dreamer chapter 4 . 1/10/2002
Okay I like the story buuuuuuuuuuut, how can you put Arnold and Sasami

together, that's like putting Ayeka and Tenchi together EWWWWWWWWW,

well anyways I still hope you continue the story but i'm truly hope Helga and

Arnold end up together because Sasami was mean to Helga in the story.

BOOHOOHOO I'm weeping for my fav. Cartoon Couple, but anyways' please

keep in up oh and that gurl who put You Suck! You Suck! over and over

well let me tell you You Dont Suck! Okay.
amj chapter 4 . 12/25/2001
okay i say this in all seriousness you better write more!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/15/2001
Arnold and... Sasami? no... Arnold and...Helga? *gasp* Arnold and Helga! Good! *sniff* please change...*crying*