Reviews for For the Best
Ali Sara Card chapter 20 . 6/3
Another delightful read! While I had trouble focusing during the parts that I'd read previously, I appreciated how the two (LTL and this one) stories dovetailed so nicely! And that little kitten definitely needed to end up with Drarry.
Lemon snickers chapter 20 . 1/22
This was on of the most spot on Drarry stories! They stayed the same, they didn't instantly morph into different people. Two quick notes: the past tense of forbid is forbade, and it's actually bated breath. It's a shorter version of abated or held. I tried to get an account here but it keeps locking me out so I don't know a way to PM you wo one. I've read everything you've posted here and you've got ridiculous levels of talent. Keep it going and good luck w your original work.
BloodyLeia chapter 20 . 12/14/2016
Love this ending! I can't get enough of your stories, I would love the chance to read some of your original works! :)
StillWatersAreDeep chapter 20 . 10/31/2016
I really like this story and the companion HG/SS story! I read them both over the last two days. Thank you for writing them! :)
Magesa chapter 20 . 10/30/2016
Lovely story! Thank you. I enjoyed LTL quite a bit as well.
rickmanluvr44 chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
This is Great! As usual you do not disapoint!
Martionmanswife chapter 2 . 9/22/2016
this was so funny. loved it.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/21/2015
Such a great story! Thanks for writing! :)
Brikaylaco chapter 20 . 2/12/2015
I absolutely loved this! I liked LTL too but this was brilliant. I'm an avid drarry shipper and I love your portrayal of them. Soo perfectly in character and they developed beautifully. I was sad to see it end. You should absolutely write another drarry. Your draco and harry both are spot on. I would love to see more sexual tension like in the training room. Soo hot.
Isolde Moonstone chapter 2 . 1/8/2015
Hello! This is possibly the twentieth time I'm reading this fic. I just wanted to let you know that this chapter is so fucking brilliant and funny; I keep laughing no matter how many times I read this chapter! Cheers!
GlaudioseGoddess chapter 20 . 1/7/2015
OMG I LOVED THiS AND THE PREQUELL
you are an amazing writer, and very dedicated. Which is extra special .
thanks for writing my own imagination for me hehehe
-GG
ForTheLoveOfRickman chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
As soon as I read Henry Henry I thought "Henry Henry Hippos" x'D

More reviews to come though! :D
GuenevereNimueh chapter 20 . 11/19/2014
"Try and stop me" giving this review

I loooveee it! This is my third time reading this story and will still do it again. It seems no matter how many times I read this, it will always be like a new story for me.
Blood Everlasting chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
Dear. Gawd. My first thought as I was laughing so hard TEARS were streaming down my face was: "HALP! I am cry!" And though it was utterly nonsensical, it made me laugh harder. I read the marriage law fic first and bounced excitedly every time you hinted at a Drarry pairing but sulked when I realized Harry was dating Ginny... But now that I know this story exists, I'm so bloody HAPPY! I don't normally review individual chapters of a completed story but I had to let you know how much I adore your writing and this hysterical chapter. I'm gonna go now so I can keep reading!

With respect and admiration,
Blood Everlasting
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 20 . 9/4/2014
I so enjoyed reading this story. The only thing I didn't care for was rereading what I just read from ltl.