Reviews for The Grains Of Time
TheCatsMeow8562 chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
It makes me ever so sad to know this story is never going to continue :(
It is amazingly great so far and has everything in it for the perfect puppyshipping fanfic... Sigh oh well I guess I'll never get to ready this wonderful fanfic again since it's been like ten years since it has been updated...

c'est la vie
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
please up date soon must have more
piecrust chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
ahh! love this story!

update soon!

im sorry that this story

is writing itself and all

but your doing a great job!

lol

update! :]
thedarkeststar chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
woah good story very nice
Blue Lagoon Loon the lazy 1 chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
Wow... long time no see eh?

Gee, I wish you get inspired to write again. I know ho wyou feel, since the muses (and real life *_*) seem to do things to my brain which doesn't involve writing.

Perchance I should call on Cthulu for guidance? (OH MIGHTY SQUID THING DEMON!)

Nonetheless, your work is still entertaining. I wish for the muses to rain heavy inspiration on your brainmeats. PEACE!
Aerial-Wings chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
I wuv it! This story is just awesome! . Hope you continue soon!
kaixjouaddict chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
TToTT wah!::sniff:: this trutly is a great story PLEASE UPDATE! its been two years from you last update TT-TT wah UPDATE!
CHIBI chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
more plz. this is a great story
Slush chapter 4 . 8/17/2005
OmG. Are you ever gonna update? I love the story, so please do...
Minako Angel chapter 4 . 7/30/2005
Konnichiwa! I just found your story and I thought it was pretty good!

U r gonna continue, right...?

I'll be waiting!

Update soon
Are you gonna update or not chapter 4 . 5/15/2005
*sobbing* Why won't *sob* you *sob* update? *sob sob sob* You're making me so sad! *sob* I want the rest of the story! And I want that lemon you promised! And I want to throw things at you! In fact...

*goes off to Walmart to steal to throw at UnableToCry. I swear, they have such lax security...*

I'm back! Aren't you happy? Now, what should I throw first. *proceeds to pummel author with succesion of objects, none any smaller than an elephant*

Ah, I feel better now. Please update, I'm still faithful! I promise! I was o.0'd... I don't know if I can say that... But that was my face I swear! *sobs again* Update or I'll have to attack you, with a trained fighting force of toads, with maces! Update soon! I really am in love with the story!
Hoorah chapter 4 . 4/27/2005
Aw... there isn't any more? *cries because this is such a good story*

*To flamer 'The Right Way'*: You know, the best way humanity can get along reproducing would be: Everyone Reproduces, You get chemically castrated.

Ugh... I swear some people.
The Chaotic Ones chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
Yes, stupid FF net with their rules that make no sense whatsoever. We are glad you updated this finaly and hope that you update again soon please.
lilcupcake chapter 4 . 3/17/2005
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE! You left it hanging right in the middle. I hope you finish it soon. Laterz,

lilcupcake
WheelerWolf chapter 4 . 3/6/2005
OMFG! That waz Fukkin' AWESUM! I Laugh I cried..Damn I went emotion...Its very hard for stories to do that...But THIS! haha...Any ways It AWESUM! PLEEZE Don't stop...Its too good to stop! I had it on my favs...I always check back every once in a while to see if the author wrote another chapter...I swear this story is perfect! MAN This story made my day! Pleeze Don't stop...I'll be waiting for the next one...Man yur Good!