Reviews for Born on the Fourth Day of Bloom
Wow this so good, it seems as if it is actual canon material. Amazing. :)
Castle chapter 28 . 5/20/2016
Just finished the story what an amazing read.
LadyJavert chapter 28 . 3/28/2016
I read through your entire story (the prequel as well) without reviewing once. I'm sorry, but I'm reality not because I had to get through as far as I could! I've never read a better Gears fic. I don't know how you kept everyone in character so well. Baird never broke out of his crass, asshole-ness once, and anything that was remotely friendly or lovey was completely in line with who he is. really, truly an amazing story. Thank you. It was a great ride.
The King in White chapter 28 . 3/5/2016
Ahh, that was a good read. I admit I was expecting them to eventually find a neurosurgeon to get rid of Baird's seizures altogether, but it was a good post-GOW3 fic.
pir84lyf chapter 28 . 2/10/2016
I loved it! Delta squad all the way!
DocStrkr chapter 28 . 1/11/2016
Drogna, I have read this so many times, I could probably quote it word for word. You have an amazing talent, and I cannot wait to read all of your other stories again! With people like you and I, Baird will never be forgotten.
ReSeT23 chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
I do hope you will continue this. This was by far one of the best, if not the best gears fanfiction I have ever read, and I read a lot, probably all the good ones. Such detail and story telling is rare to find these days. The detail of the lore, the character building and story telling are superb. I realy hope you will continue, there are a lot of fans who want this to continue. Maybe from a different person? Like marcus or jace for example? Or an OC. Either way, great job, mate.
My Soul is Spartan chapter 28 . 9/16/2015
What a wonderful story! I just recently read through the one before this and saw you had a second. And man do I love both of them 3 It's great being able to read something all about Baird, him being my favorite character and all, especially when it's written so incredibly well. Thank you for writing this wonderful fic!
Guest chapter 28 . 8/6/2015
So. This is where it ends. It's been a longtime coming, and I couldn't ask for anything more. What an epic adventure. Fantastic conclusion to an incredible story. You really have a gift for writing. You are Very talented individuale and I do hope that you continue to share that talent with the world. I loved everything about this story. And when I mean everything I mean everything lol.
Leach60 chapter 28 . 7/31/2015
Amazing closing of the story
Leach60 chapter 16 . 7/30/2015
I have been reading this for a few days and I love it the way you put tension in this is amazing. I really am enjoying this and I hope that you continue to write GoW stories.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/29/2015
I consider this canon, lol.
christopher.b.schatz chapter 28 . 7/28/2015
I really hope this isn't the end of this story or at least continue
derekt92 chapter 28 . 7/27/2015
Excellent story my friend. The way you captured delta and their personality's, also the amount of detail you put into the every day life after the war was amazing. I hope you write another story on gears of war. Again excellent work.
ChrisGears chapter 25 . 7/27/2015
I know it's been a while. I know of this because you've updated 3 FLIPPEN TIMES. That's pretty crazy concidering your an auther of quality and quantity rather than speed. Anywho, school has really got me. I'm literally writing this review in class,So if my review is a bit shorter than usual it's because I'm trying to wrap things up before my professor comes tip-toeing around me. Anywho lets jump right into chapter 25.

Liked how you started out the chapter with Cole. As usual, you've gotten all the details and personalities of each charecter on the ball. Nothing new. Can't beleive he found Sofhia! I was not expecting that at all. I'm glad COLE found her though. Those guards are going to get what's coming to them. COLE knows it, just wished Sophia did too.

Katie is friggen satanic. How the heck do you manage to control a man like that. Poor Carl. The whole time I was reading this section I couldn't help but think ahead that Katia might try to do the same thing to baird. But then I was reassured by Katie's dicky attitude. Loved how baird stood up to Katia. I do however, really liked this line from katia in particular. " if I say that I want something then you ask me when." Lol at least she knows what she wants... But this whole demanding shit and hitting if you don't get your way needs to chill.

I liked how Sofia is finally coming into turns with Coles hope of baird finding a way out. It sucks how they have to huddle together just to keep themselves from freezing to death.

The section after the previous is ludacris. Katia is by far the biggest bitch I've ever tried to rationalize. she just walks In without a word with her hand demanding shit. If that were me I would of flicked her off. And then for her to throw all my work back in my face and still demand something she knows she can't have would of threw me over the edge. I didn't think she could be so heartless. carl was probably better off that way anyway. I liked in this section how baird actually displays emotion towards a guy he doesn't even know. At the same time, I think baird needed to see that in order for him to get his act together.

Lol the last part of this chapter made me laugh. I could literally vision the whole thing. Lol loved how you used Marcus's hand as an idiom of heavenly power. But yeah alex, don't come trying to flip the tables. You know what you did and what you planned on doing. And the apology you tried giving sam was a real sorry attempt. But hey, I don't judge. This was a really good chapter. Well written and structured. Everything is going so well. Keep it up!