Reviews for Back Across The Glacier
hannahlea888 chapter 5 . 11/25/2021
I love your rendition of the story. Asolutely lovely writing. ️️
Dalamara75 chapter 5 . 8/21/2020
Wonderful! Very well written, and the characters felt the same as in the books. I have to admit though, I did miss the presence of the animals.
Scott chapter 5 . 6/26/2020
I am torn between really hating this and actually liking this alternative ending. Jondalar, in this version sounds like a real jerk but after reading Andy Black's The Sacred Mountain he was the total opposite.
Ayla proved in this version she could hold her own despite being brought up in the Clan.
Meegles chapter 5 . 5/30/2020
Thank you for writing this. I read a lot of Harry Potter stories and have enjoyed your Snape stories. I was very pleased to see this in your list though. Always enjoyed the Clan of the Cave Bear Series..
lordhellebore chapter 5 . 4/9/2020
This was very satisfying to read. I've always been wondering, what if she went back (or never left) and chose to be with Ranec, so I'm glad I found your story :)
lilyflower50 chapter 5 . 3/20/2020
hope you one day write more
Guest chapter 5 . 12/24/2019
Thanks, i wish it would be longer! :)
R chapter 5 . 6/13/2018
A sweet story. I didn't like how things got left with Ranec and prefer your resolution. You should probably mark this story as complete.
WolfhoundLove1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2018
Good start. Of course things would be different but I seriously doubt that Ayla would leave her animals behind. Racer perhaps and I could see Winnie might follow him but Wolf never would be left IMHO. I did not find their presence in the books tedious. One can only find unconditional love with them.
Still I like where you're going so far and I enjoy your writing style..
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2017
Nice story but no way Ayla would ever leave her horses or Wolf No way Never!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2016
Any more story to come? Looking forward to reading more
akuli chapter 5 . 4/18/2016
So loved thia alternative ending and Ayla got rid of Jondalar.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
I can see her leaving Jondalar but please have Whiney, Racer, and Wolf back.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Please bring the animals back
Wolfhoundlove chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
Loved your story. I can see that Jondolar might have turned out that way when he reached home. As for leaving her animals I just didn't believe Ayla would do that. I think an option might have been for them to travel the long way around avoiding the glacier. Another might have been that they just ended up following Ayla on their own. Wolf most certainly would have done that.
The story needed more depth to it is the only other comment I have. What happened to everyone else from the Mammoti community? You could have done so much more with this. It left me wanting many more chapters.

What about everyone else