Reviews for A Somber Affair
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 3/2
I totally want to see a version of this from a psychic's POV.
randomflying chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This was very well done. I enjoyed reading this, thanks for posting!
Believe in Bowties chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This was just beautiful
Mycroft'sCake chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
My heart...

*sniff sniff* Well, I didn't really need one anyways.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
That's not a last bad text for him to have sent. I think Sherlock and Mary will recover, will realise they need each other to get through this. I also think they will track down the boys who did this, and make sure they get what they deserve, even though both of them will think they deserve much worse.
Rogue Tomato chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Wow, I loved this so much. Characterizations spot on once again. I like the idea of a Sherlock & Mary friendship. It makes a great deal of odd sense. :)
mapplepie chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Oh dear, I'm outright crying right now. This was so sweet and heart-breaking at the same time. No one understands John better than Sherlock and Mary - I'm so glad John was able to see them supporting each other before he truly disappeared.
Rephis chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
This was so good. Very sad, but with the right dose of sentimentality; not overdone, which is often a tricky thing to achieve. Sherlock and Mary plotting to flee was a great touch - so funny and painful at the same time, and felt so much like them.
It's great to know that some people still value the friendship between Sherlock and Mary, even if everything went downhill in the end. A really nice piece, thanks for sharing.
englishtutor chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
This is quite, quite lovely. Their reactions are just as I would have imagined. Nicely done!
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
*wipes away tear* beautiful!
Fang's Fawn chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
This was utterly beautiful. I wish I was dead now, of course, but utterly beautiful nonetheless, and very in character.
mrspencil chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Neatly and effectively observed:-)
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Oh my...
This is beautiful. Sad and sob-worthy, yes, but also heartwarming as much as heartbreaking. I love the relationship between Sherlock/Mary and Sherlock/John/Mary, and this was a very sweet story on it.
AJ Elfhawk chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Oh that's a good story, unusual but well written and leaves quite a nice (if sad) feeling...
AJ x