Reviews for Your Safeword is Magpie
Kim K chapter 35 . 11/28/2016
I really enjoyed this story.
Tekie Scythe chapter 12 . 7/8/2016
I love how Tony's immediately "I hope I can walk in the morning" because he knows he's gonna bottom. that god would never let him top.
Danneyland chapter 10 . 9/9/2015
Hahaha! That's my boy, Stark, pulling the wool over SHIELD's eyes!
Chronos guardian chapter 35 . 5/19/2015
I couldn't help but read it from start to finish. My eyes probably hate me right now but there was no way I was putting this down. Despite my lack of productivity today I believe it was worth it, reading this. I love how you mixed his two forms, not enough people acknowledge he is both sexes. I think the relationship between Loki and Tony picked up naturally and you were very true to their characters. Your use of analogue and quotes were wonderfully witty and accurate. Can't wait for the sequel.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/1/2015
Lmao
DarkWarriorProgram chapter 35 . 4/15/2015
Sequel! :D
ang.toQuinn chapter 35 . 2/20/2015
Absolutely glorious story! Have you made the sequel?...and what's it called?
Chris chapter 35 . 1/20/2015
That was sooo cuuuute! :3 Loved it!
DemonVampireGoddess chapter 35 . 12/31/2014
Is the sequel up?
BadGirl81 chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
This made me giggle very much. My uncle worked and lived in Clarksville, Arkansas and I loved the local references.
texican2436 chapter 35 . 7/17/2014
Now that ids Hite you end a good story, proposals and hot sex, :-)
texican2436 chapter 34 . 7/17/2014
And here I was going she used the necklace to turn doom into a sniveling love sick buffoon.
texican2436 chapter 33 . 7/16/2014
Wow 4 day Peggy with dwarves and all she got was some jewellery, hmmm, and I didn't realize that Thor is as much a whore as the rest of them
texican2436 chapter 32 . 7/16/2014
I was kinda wondering the same thing, what form Loki preferred male or female. That was hot too.
texican2436 chapter 31 . 7/16/2014
One day those two are going to scare Thor for life with their little sexcapades