Reviews for Shadow Of The Black Wolf YGO
NinjaGirl13 chapter 6 . 3/25/2005
OMG! This story was awesome! I really think there should be a sequel to it! Please! Please! Please! I want to know if they ever meet again!
bakurasveela chapter 6 . 8/1/2004
i beg of u sequel . and for a twist u could let the yami's become possesed and let mariku [yami maliku] return and join them or something. if u need to contact me do it throuh reveiw . see ya .
Sini Demetria chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
I SOSOSOSO loved this story! It's like, 2 in the morning over here, I don't think I can sleep! But this story was so awesome! I loved how you described the bloody parts and deaths! This story must have a sequel, it's so cool!
blue dragon chapter 6 . 4/27/2003
sequeal pl ;

[\

Lady Armandina chapter 6 . 2/23/2003
*clapping* Wonderful! Very amusing and QUITE creative! I say "yay!" for sequel!
marthfan1102 chapter 6 . 1/29/2003
Make a sequel! Make a sequel!
Kaiba Seto Lover chapter 6 . 1/29/2003
O_O!::just finished reading:: You MUST do a sequel ;-; That was THE best horror YGO fic I have ever read. Arigatou gozaimus for an excellent read _~
Kaiba Seto Lover chapter 3 . 1/29/2003
::just finished reading Chapter 2:: WOW, very nice. Wolves are just too cool D Will read more later, baibai _
BloodRaven13 chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
I LOVE THIS STORY! it's so good you almost made me throw up at the part with the trash compactor, you are a really good writer! i write too, and i suck so bad at scary things. i made my friend read it and she loved it because she is a real horror/blood/guts/death person. A sequel would be awesome! My fave wasn't in it at all, you should put Seto in. but not have him die. you have very creative ways of killing people, i could never have thought of those ever! in the sequel you could have all the wolves come together to create the wolf of power and fing some way to have the gang stop it from destroying the world. but then again maybe you want it to destroy the world? well, anyway, me, my friend, and i'm sure a lot of other readers would love a sequel. also you should put somewhere what elements the wolves are and what color their eyes glow. you know, the rest of the pack and the ones that haven't joined the pack yet. maybe Seto could be the wolf of electricity or something. anyway, i really hope you make a sequel and put Seto in it. and also...i hate pegasus thank you for killing him! well, this is the bird of death, signing out!
BloodRaven13 chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Kyra Windwood chapter 6 . 1/11/2003
...OH MY GOD THIS STORY WAS SO COOL!
Chibizoo chapter 6 . 1/9/2003
Quite interesting how wolves are always portrayed as bloodthirsty, violent beings. What if they were different? In reality, wolves are actually agreeable creatures of the night, shy to most humans. I'd like to see a sequel where you tested that theory _~.

But otherwise, great job! I'm kinda out of good quoting mechanisms, as I'm currently on a brain freeze. However, I believe that in the end, it will be your preserverence which will determine whether or not you write, not others. You are the determining factor so go for it!

~ Zoo
REBD-rocks chapter 6 . 1/4/2003
SEQUEL! I WANT SEQUEL!
REBD-rocks chapter 6 . 1/4/2003
SEQUEL! I WANT SEQUEL!
crystal crittenden chapter 6 . 1/4/2003
I LOVE IT! I LOVE THE BLOOD AND DEATH! I LOVE RYOU AND YUGI AS BLACK WOLVES!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »