Reviews for Any Cost
ASWF chapter 4 . 2/28
"Leo lost his vote when he up and got himself killed." - That's my favorite line, right there. The brothers are really close, and the way they show it instead of saying it is amazing and lovely.
And Mikey pointing out that Leo would trade his own life for any of theirs - the brothers *know* the depths of Leo's love and dedication, and fully intend to match/top that. Gross sobbing now.
Great story and perfect use of language; thanks for sharing! :)
FeatherArtist chapter 6 . 2/15
Wow. Perfect time-weaving magic, you've got there, Flynne.
Very glad I found this fic tonight.
FeatherArtist chapter 2 . 2/15
Oh, god. If there is anyone who could get through that without crying, you are made of tougher stuff than I. When Raph told Don to pull over, I broke. Great writing!
Lunar Mist chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
Ya know, Renet may be a ditsy, inexperienced, mildly annoying sorta-teenager, but she's a good friend (you know... When she's not sending you to prehistoric eras). I like that your story captured that, along with the fact that she knows what she's doing more than she lets on.
CharmedSerenity chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
This is an amazing death-fic, I can really feel their pain in this and the previous chapter. Though why wasn't Leatherhead invited to the funeral, isn't he part of their family as well?
Terraform chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
What an amazing story - and brilliantly written, too. I cannot talk highly enough about it. If I won lotto, I'd bankroll this getting made into a 2k3 episode...and watch it on repeat! :)
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
Fantastic story! Really engaging and well written :)
servantofclio chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
This was a lovely ending-though I half thought there were going to be more plot twists (another unexpected death, maybe). I'm glad Renet came through in the end. :)
batwayne chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
Absolutely adored this fic. It felt like something that could have actually happened in the show, it was that well written. Your characterisation of the turtles was spot on, and I loved that we got to see Raphie being the big softy he is worrying about his brothers.
BubblyShell22 chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
An awesome ending to this story for sure. I'm glad things ended happily, though I do wonder if there will be repercussions down the line because of this. Nicely done on this little story. I'll be looking forward to more stories from you.

The Bubbly One,
leo0256 chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
Ummm...ok... that was a bit of an anti-climax. From the beginning I thought you were going to write something a little darker and more complex, but it seems that isn't the case. A happy ending is nice, but I certainly think your could have taken it further.
I thought that you might be killing off Leo or all the guys at the end there with their individual injuries as some sort of karma/destiny-thing. Guess not.
Tori657 chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
Loved it! Especially the ending! That was awesome!
upandover chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
quite a good story

hope you would consider doing a similar piece for 2012 nick series in the future.
servantofclio chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
Whew-they saved Leo-for now (though hitting someone in the head with a brick could also easily be fatal down the line, Raph). But I'm guessing that Splinter is aware that something isn't right, so... I wonder what future consequences there will be?
BubblyShell22 chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
Wow. A very interesting chapter for sure. I have a feeling things aren't going to be getting any easier for the guys. I hope Splinter's okay and that nothing's happened to him. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,