Reviews for Father's Instinct
GarnetMonsoon chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
This is awesome! It feels so much more fleshed out than the original scene, while still being true to the characters and story.

Great job!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
I loved that scene and reading it this way, from his point of view instead of mine/Lloyd was neat. 10/10
Fehize chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Well, I always love father son fluff, sooo...! This was nice! I just wish there was more of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Ah! Love it! I just played this part like 20 minutes ago! I was really hoping to see Genis tell the others and stuff. Play back and forth type of thing, but that didn't happen, so I'm quite pleased with this story.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I've decided to read your works very, very slowly and not all at once. It physically hurts scrolling through Symphonia works only to see self insert, self insert, OC, OC, [pairing I don't like], self insert, something that looks like an awful read. You are an angel for writing the way you do and I'm happy I found you. Thank you for sharing your work with the world.
cyathula chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
This was absolutely wonderful! I loved how you changed up the midnight meeting, too; I am sure glad you didn't end it at the base!
Krimea River chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I enjoyed this very much. It is nice to read thing like this.

Reviewpartthing: if there were any problems I did not notice them. The story was too enthralling.
Reina Ann Vilre chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
That was just adorable! I love the Kratos/Lloyd moment at the end. Even if Lloyd doesn't know, he had a bonding moment with his father.
jayfeather63 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I honestly love these fics you do. The fandom does not have nearly enough of these. Oh and I do have some of your daddy bats fics in my favorites! Father son fics are epic and my favorite things to read. Anyway I'm realy looking forward to more kratos and lloyd fics! This one was awesome :D