Reviews for Unexpected Changes
GuruGuru214 chapter 9 . 6/22/2007
Wow, I forgot about this story. I haven't been on here in a long time, and I came across this while I was looking at what I'd missed from my favorite authors. This was one of my favorite stories on this site. It's hard to believe it's been so long. I can relate to what you've got on your main page. I still play Pokemon, but I don't watch it anymore, but this is still one of my favorite stories. Well, enough prattling. If you ever feel like writing more of this, you'll know that at least one person will still be around to read it, and if not, I'll still enjoy reading your other stories.
Alex Warlorn chapter 9 . 9/11/2005
“There’s now way she getting Amara.”

Used to saying that already and not pikachu?

Splicer called out Jovially.

Splicer called out jovially.

Okay, I'll just say you need to watch your capital letters.

“No way in hell

Good thing his mother isn't there.

Someone should give you a medal for sheer detirmination.

You're not going to let this story die.

Now that the fight's out of the way, I wonder when someone's going to state the obivious and say what Ala is. Was he changed when hewas an Abra? (would explain why he's a kid instead of an adult.)

I suppose splicer using human DNA on pokemon instead of the other way around because they're supposed to be easier to control.

But wouldn't electric sacks of turned up in the examination Amanda got?

Keep writing.
x636 chapter 9 . 9/3/2005
Awesome story keep going on this I want answers now please

well anyway PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ;)
Bobboky chapter 9 . 9/2/2005
pretty good stuff
the french chapter 8 . 8/15/2005
nice story, please update soon!
Alex Warlorn chapter 8 . 7/20/2005
I know what it's like, how something you know where is it is you're going but you just don't have the drive to reach the next spot. Sorry you're stuck in the same spot as me.

We've had the transition to where the heroes finally meet the enemy. I'd say short chapter but I know from experince any update is still better than none and should never complain about such things.

While Ash's missery between Amara and Misty was a tad on the predictable side, it was going to happen one way or another.

I like how as she's still transitioning and splipping back to using Poke' speak.

So the heart of TR is gone, I wonder what's going to happen to the rest of it's arms and legs.
clara200 chapter 7 . 7/18/2005
I like the transformation was of pikacu and not Ash a little twist to the plot.
star's dreams chapter 7 . 11/28/2004
SD: Sound good, there alot of stuff that going on. Keep going.
Alex Warlorn chapter 7 . 10/22/2004
Billy Kidd could easily be changed to the dubbed version of Mondo, (see Pokemon mythos, he's the rocket trainie in Kanto who acted as delivery boy and handy man for the trio, he also admired Jessie and James *go figure* and treated Meowth like a favorite pet. ).

And I see you kept with the dubbed tradition of having names be those of famous western criminals.

There's a web comic called Jack . . . dark, deep, bloody, and philophical.

I still can't believe one Alakazam in human form was able to take out TR's main base. (And think what this will do to the Viridian gym!)

Alakazam is supposed to be an adult pokemon, yet Ala is a kid, what's going on?

make it to the oak

make it to the Oak

Splicer said TR has outlived it's usefulness, yet TR has been around for generations, then again, this could be just another sign of her oversized ego.

Be looking foreword to the next chapter, read ya.
GuruGuru214 chapter 6 . 3/31/2004
Well, as you have two halves of the story, I'll leave two halves of a review. Pikachu half:
LMAO! Poor girl has to learn to like pajamas, I guess. Poor Ash, too. I'm glad the name Amara won. It's a good one. Now, let's go find some tissues for Ash. He'll need them...
Team Rocket half:
Whoa. That is creepy, and dark, and foreboding. Now I gotta wonder what you're leading up to...
Well, it was all great! I was really happy to see the author alert for this one! Keep it up!
Alex Warlorn chapter 6 . 3/30/2004
Oaks.
Sir-Egan chapter 6 . 3/30/2004
(A loud crowd is heard screaming clapping and whistling) If you don't finish this story all the way to the end I am so gonna sick my Groudogre on you!
Hiei Girl 003 chapter 5 . 3/23/2004
Please update soon!
Nightshade chapter 5 . 2/9/2004
i have a good name for human pikachu, it's Amara.
Rosie Rubix chapter 5 . 2/9/2004
Someting kinda ordinary, I think. Polly? hannah? I really have no idea. But I love your fic anyhoo. What's a dido? Apart from the singer?