Reviews for Denied By Grace
Angelalex242 chapter 18 . 3/19
Interesting.

I think the baby should, in fact, be stillborn as the System Force desires. That'd fix pretty much EVERYONE'S little red wagon that thinks they know better then Fate. Let the efforts to alter things fail...it's a potent life experience for Bell, who will carry the memory of a stillborn baby into eternity.
reality deviant chapter 18 . 3/18
nice chapter. shows the similarity and differences between the divine immortal and the mortal, in interesting ways- as the entire fic does.
devil-urd chapter 18 . 3/17
Great to see an update on this one.
If I understood things correctly, Urd is going to give birth to mortal souls who didn't make it with their mortals mothers?
I'm sorry, but if that's the case, i don't think i liked that part :/
Still, it's a great piece to read, and i'm looking foward to see exactly where you're taking this...
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 18 . 3/16
Great update! And it looks lie the plot is thickening. Is it wrong that I am glad there is a chance urd and hild will get along again?
pwashington chapter 17 . 3/16
But at the same time she couldn't kill him when he was the lord of terror even withe universe at stake she even defended him when she was a demon she compromised her morals for him she would break the law of heaven for him she would die for him even with her memeries gone her love wasn't mind control wouldn't work as far as she is concerned her home is with keiichi and when there working together they become and unstoppable force and an immoveable object then there is that jealous streak aprrantely she does not appreciate poachers who knew she was territorial I love her" oh know this bitch didn't " look when hild dared DARED to kiss her man I wonder if that will only get worse know she do sent have the divine goodness to keep it in check they deserve to be together fate is just a suggestion compered to there love they will search and eternity through a billion worlds and a billion lifetimes to be together
Gamera68 chapter 18 . 3/16
Getting interesting, that's for sure...
pwashington chapter 18 . 3/16
Finally an update keep going
pwashington chapter 4 . 3/3
I do like how you emphasize the inhuman aspects of belldandy as that demon showed they only look human they aren't I wish the manga used more of what TV tropes calls going cosmic I want to know more about heaven how goddesses interact with reality the other fanfic which I think does this keiichi's faith goddesses have vast cosmic power they could mess up the universe if they wanted
devil-urd chapter 17 . 1/22
Short again, but sweet :)
The part where Urd says mortal children know nothing had me instantly thinking "you know nothing Jon Snow"...i lol'ed ;)
Keep up the good work! I'm hoping for a longer chapter this time... these last 5 could be compressed into 1! But nonetheless, i'm happy that you're at least giving us something juicy to read while your Real Life doesn't give you some peace...
Angelalex242 chapter 17 . 1/19
Silly Urd. Belldandy needs to experience the full measure of humanity without cheating in order to use that experience on behalf of mortals in the future.
reality deviant chapter 17 . 1/19
i particularly like those small excerpts from the book, at the start of each chapter, and how they slowly progress.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 17 . 1/18
great update funny to seethe bike talk, and nice to see mara and urd as always :)
devil-urd chapter 16 . 1/7
Sweet, but an intermission really wasn't what i was expecting..
Ofc, i wouldn't look a gifted horse in the mouth, as Keiichi would say, it's always good to have at least something new to read.
So, Mara and Urd had babies? Interesting.. I keep thinking about your other Mai-Hime fics when i read that.
Again, it was not explicit wether Urd or Mara was the "mother" of the babies, but i still think Urd has a far too dominant personality to submit herself to Mara, and not the oter way around.
Still, dying to see where you're going to take this!
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 16 . 1/3
Happy new year. Interesting little update :)
reality deviant chapter 16 . 1/3