Reviews for The Peasant's Promise
Winding Tunnel chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
I'm so happy you updated! I really can't wait for him to catch up to them.
Jessi chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
L.M.H Shimmer Shine chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
By the way look up Princess bride Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. IT is soo funny! It s my fav qoute. Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
L.M.H Shimmer Shine chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
LOVE IT! I may know whats gonna happen, but I still can't wait to see whats gonna happen! Please write more!
Sure Snowflake chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
Oh god the possibilities of this is endless! What if the guy were the pirates that took jack! Or that is jack or or... Oh forget I'll just wait till the next chapter. :) thank you for the update! I'm telling you though guys jack not dead! Or there won't be a story! D hope you update soon. See ya! ;)
Anon E chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
(1) I. am. Speechless.
(2) Please update.
(3) Is there going to be a plot twist?
(4) Please, like anyone else who have read this story would mean so much for us since you're not busy and all. Update is all we need.
fantasyfreak133 chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
I love you! You managed to combine three of my favorite movies ever! Update soon!
Fabro de Verbis chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
Wow, this is great!
Mwahahahaha chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
Please update, I think this piece of art is the only thing helping me focus on my exam revision!

;D I'm kidding, how am I supposed to focus when I'm too busy checking whether you updated?

Love it so much!
Pieces-of-schist chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
What? Wait... What? What? What? What? There is more right? I need more. Now. Like. Right now. Immediately! Ugh! I need more!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
update? please? NEED AN UPDATE AAAA
girl567 chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Please update! : )
Guest chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
are u goona keep going or is this the end
FuzzyWoolSweater chapter 7 . 8/18/2014

Ok I'm confused. (heehee Frozen quote)

Like I said before, MURDER?! And why must Hans have feeling for Elsa? And when is Jack coming back? Is he coming back? He HAS to come back! Or I will die inside! I'm starting to forget that this is just a book that Jamie's mom is reading. I am definitly favoriting this. Hold on...

Ok I just favorited! I'm going to go check out your friends story right after I finish this review which is now.

Can't wait until the next chapter! :) :)
Skye chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
omgggg keep writting plz plz plz publish a book a book i luvvvvv it
331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »