Reviews for The Peasant's Promise
Happypenguin177 chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
Agh! Suspense who's in the black?! I think it's Jack! Keep going your so good at it!
maggi.lefay chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
Now I have more desire to read the book and / or see the movie *_*
I need to know it's going to happen next!
Elizabeth Newsom chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
Lol, I thought it was funny when her kidnappers were the duke of weselton, aster, and north. So cute! I haven't watched the princess bride in FOREVER, but you're doing a really good job! ;) Keep it up and I'll be looking out for the next update :)
Winding Tunnel chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
I'm so happy you updated! I really can't wait for him to catch up to them.
Jessi chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
JACK! JACK IS COMING!
L.M.H Shimmer Shine chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
By the way look up Princess bride Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. IT is soo funny! It s my fav qoute. Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
L.M.H Shimmer Shine chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
LOVE IT! I may know whats gonna happen, but I still can't wait to see whats gonna happen! Please write more!
Sure Snowflake chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
Oh god the possibilities of this is endless! What if the guy were the pirates that took jack! Or that is jack or or... Oh forget I'll just wait till the next chapter. :) thank you for the update! I'm telling you though guys jack not dead! Or there won't be a story! D hope you update soon. See ya! ;)
Anon E chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
(1) I. am. Speechless.
(2) Please update.
(3) Is there going to be a plot twist?
(4) Please, like anyone else who have read this story would mean so much for us since you're not busy and all. Update is all we need.
fantasyfreak133 chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
I love you! You managed to combine three of my favorite movies ever! Update soon!
Fabro de Omres chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
Wow, this is great!
Mwahahahaha chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
Please update, I think this piece of art is the only thing helping me focus on my exam revision!

;D I'm kidding, how am I supposed to focus when I'm too busy checking whether you updated?

Love it so much!
Pieces-of-schist chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
What? Wait... What? What? What? What? There is more right? I need more. Now. Like. Right now. Immediately! Ugh! I need more!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2014