Reviews for The Peasant's Promise
1661ar chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
Great story, please continue! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
Please write more! Loved it
Guest chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
This is sooo AWESOME! can't wait for more!
1661ar chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Awesome story, I am a big fan of the original and your spin off :)
Amunet chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
Please, Please Continue!
somuchfandomsolittletime chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
*sarcasm* GEE, NICE CLIFFHANGER THERE! It actually is nicely written BUT CLIFFIES ARE NOT OKAY! YOU'RE KILLING ME!
VivaAmerica chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
I'm only two chapters in and I've already favorited it... I'm usually more cautious, but this is REALLY good!
The Mystery or piesareawesome chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
#donewithlife
VivaAmerica chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I love, love LOVE how you've combined the book version with the movie! I love the movie, don't get me wrong, but it there was just no way it could get all the little jokes and details of the book.
Sure Snowflake chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
Ok hold up pause, rewind, play. She gets married! How could you! Not that I mad at you I'm just like, no this couldn't be happen, kinda thing. I mean come on, Hans it had to be HANS! He is just...aghhhhh!...just Jack not dead ok I wouldn't believe I just wouldn't. He probable escape or is foce to help the pirates or something! I mean for me elsa should be killed for marrying. Not really, I'm just that mad she married! I'm sorry for all of this negative stuff but, I'm just such a huge Jelsa fan! Anyway keep it up I want to see what happens!
Frozen forever chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
Awesome! Totally worth the wait! I'll totally go to your friends story! Keep up the good work!
frozenconceptart chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
I LOVE ITTTT
the cliff hanger is so intense though! :D
Dudette33 chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
Please update!:)
SnowflakeElsa chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
Yay! :) More chapter! xD
This one was a little shorter, though... sooo... more soon?
dolphin 22 chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
We are getTing to the good part of the movie! Yah! Please write more.
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »