Reviews for The Peasant's Promise
skyhopper chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Ooo poor jack and Elsa. Can't wait for an update! Hope ur doing well!

Sky
Frozen forever chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
This a is amazing! I love the princess bride. Haven't watched in a while but it's my families favorite! This book is a great cross of jelsa an princess bride keep going please!
anonymous chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
i think for vizzini, inigo montoya and fezzik(or andre the giant), you should use the duke of weselton and his two thugs, they do fit the bill.
frozenconceptart chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
AHSVDJIWKSNSNS AMAZING CHAPTER!
JanimElsa-08 chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
Dear ael,
I'm such a big fan of yours...i wonder when your next break will be..but for that i absolutely can't wait...i love the way you emphasize the atmosphere of their love and how much they love each other..i know that you got some of the lines from the book but you can't do all the story with just that right?unless,you have talent( and you do,in fact you have an amazing talent..which only a very rare amount amount of people have)i hope you can write mor stories about Jelsa because i'll be there to read them..keep up the good work,keep writng romantic and cool Jelsa fanfics ,stay cool and i
hope you could update it soon...can't wait...xD. Lol
Your's truly
Louise(my real name)/JanimElsa-08
dimkaxoxo chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
oh my gosh this is sooooo amazing, please please please write the next one soon!
xoxo .
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
I f***in love this, it's not like I need to sleep. But give us like "I might have a new chapter around (insert date(s)), I can't promise but I'll try" or something. So you don't have a straight up deadline and my heart can hurt less. Win, win here. But f yeah keep it up you're amazing.
Allynote chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
Short, but good. I need to know what happens to Jack! I'll die waiting. I need a fluffy reuniting chapter! Please update soon! And thanks for the update. Happy writing!
dimkaxoxo chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
this is sooooo amazing please please do the next chapter!
newwriter24 chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
Great to hear that you're back! Thanks for the update :D Nice new chapter.
Shimmer Shine chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
Poor Elsa. But I know that Jack is... I don't want to be a spoil sport for those who never watched the Princess Bride. Please write more!
Pirulina chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
Wow. Just… wow.
paulyoungck chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter, so far it's getting more interesting...
Trapid chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
He better not get Elsa. I'm gonna freaking murder him with my barehands if he does. Update soon! Man, I wonder what happened to Jack...
ohsnapitslibby chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
Oh my gosh I love it! The Princess Bride movie was an all-time favorite for me and I read the book a few years ago so I love this AU! Most people I know don't know what The Princess Bride is so I'm really surprised and happy to see this :D Awesome job, I can't wait to see more!
309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »