Reviews for The Peasant's Promise
Trapid chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
Shiz...JACK HURRY UP AND SAVE HER! Stupid Hans and Pitch being such aholes! Update soon please!
stopdroptoohot chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
I love the line: "And only three were planning her." Dunno, it's just dramatic in all the right ways. I was also wondering if Anna would make an appearance in this? If not her sister, then someone else?
sydpawlak chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
Here heee here this is where it gets interesting!
DesertSnowQueen chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
All the suspense! I'm really happy you wrote this. I love this movie.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
Ok jack just can not be dead he just can't! It can't even be an option! Please tell me he not dead! He has to be alive I know it!
AllAlone chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
You're gonna update soon . . . right? Please? This is so good.
skyhopper chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Ooo poor jack and Elsa. Can't wait for an update! Hope ur doing well!

Sky
Frozen forever chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
This a is amazing! I love the princess bride. Haven't watched in a while but it's my families favorite! This book is a great cross of jelsa an princess bride keep going please!
anonymous chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
i think for vizzini, inigo montoya and fezzik(or andre the giant), you should use the duke of weselton and his two thugs, they do fit the bill.
frozenconceptart chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
AHSVDJIWKSNSNS AMAZING CHAPTER!
JanimElsa-08 chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
Dear ael,
I'm such a big fan of yours...i wonder when your next break will be..but for that i absolutely can't wait...i love the way you emphasize the atmosphere of their love and how much they love each other..i know that you got some of the lines from the book but you can't do all the story with just that right?unless,you have talent( and you do,in fact you have an amazing talent..which only a very rare amount amount of people have)i hope you can write mor stories about Jelsa because i'll be there to read them..keep up the good work,keep writng romantic and cool Jelsa fanfics ,stay cool and i
hope you could update it soon...can't wait...xD. Lol
Your's truly
Louise(my real name)/JanimElsa-08
dimkaxoxo chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
oh my gosh this is sooooo amazing, please please please write the next one soon!
xoxo .
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
I f***in love this, it's not like I need to sleep. But give us like "I might have a new chapter around (insert date(s)), I can't promise but I'll try" or something. So you don't have a straight up deadline and my heart can hurt less. Win, win here. But f yeah keep it up you're amazing.
Allynote chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
Short, but good. I need to know what happens to Jack! I'll die waiting. I need a fluffy reuniting chapter! Please update soon! And thanks for the update. Happy writing!
dimkaxoxo chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
this is sooooo amazing please please do the next chapter!
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »