Reviews for The Peasant's Promise
Abigail chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Dude this is so great! I love it already! It's funny and it's fan fiction but you took a great spin on it and I think it's awesome the way you were actually able to mix them into the story of The Princess Bride. If you ever make anything else I'll be happy to read it! And I couldn't help but notice that you but Vikings and Dragons in there. I love the movies (if that was what you were referring to) I would LOVE to see what you come up with if you made some about "vikings and dragons" Again great book!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/30/2015
Make more please!
Trixie Santos chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Hi! I really like your story I'm a Jelsa shipper myself and I was wondering if you have a wattpad account. If you do you can publish this story I'm sure it would be a hit :)
gen815 chapter 12 . 7/24/2015
I love this! I hope you could update this story
:-) Thanks!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/15/2015
Oh my god! I love the princess bride and when I saw this I had to read it! It's so good! Please make the next chapter soon!
Emma Cardelli chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
Great story! My guess is that the countess is the tooth fairy.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
I love the princess bride and I love jelsa. Thank you for writing this.
dolphin 22 chapter 12 . 6/25/2015
Good story! I like it!:)
Pan'sLittleLostGirl chapter 12 . 6/17/2015
please update soon, this is AMAZING! I'm not just saying that either, this truly is the best version of the princess bride so far. Well done!
Ana Katarine chapter 12 . 6/12/2015
And now I'm waiting with really excitement for the next update, gratuated girl. Please, I need it. I need you to tell me if they got married and Elsa gave birth a couple of lovely boys. And I need you to tell me that Prince Hans would die of scariness. Please, update it. I love this story so much. I thought it was over in the twelveth chapter, but it's not. So please, please, please, update it as quickly as possible.
Ana Katarine chapter 9 . 6/12/2015
IT'S JACK. I KNOW IT. HIS GREAT EGO AND SARCASTIC COMMENTS. OH GOSH. IT'S JACK, IT'S JACK. HOW GLAD I AM. IT'S JACK. NOW GO AND SAVE ELSA, JACK. GO. GO. GO!
Ana Katarine chapter 8 . 6/12/2015
He seemed almost to be flying... is that what I read? I am almost sure of who is that. I thought he wasn't dead, but, Gosh... the Man in the Moon... Mim saved Jack, am I right? This is so exciting. He turned into Jack Frost, my hottest guy turned into the coldest guy. This is really really exciting. And North and Aster. Oh Gosh, Bunny 3 I just wanted North not to be idiot hahahaha
Ana Katarine chapter 7 . 6/12/2015
Who would dare to murderer her? She's so perfect. Oh Gosh, I said it and I'll repeat: Elsa will cause some trouble and she's already causing it. Oh Prince Hans, it's impossible not to fall in love with this Snow Queen hahahahahaa And Jack?
Ana Katarine chapter 6 . 6/11/2015
I still believe that Jack isn't dead. And my belief can move mountains. Because I believe in fairies, I do I do. ahahahahah yes, I'm weird. And I know who is going to be Hans' bride. Elsa will make trouble!
Ana Katarine chapter 5 . 6/11/2015
Jack's death? Really? Are you teasing me? I have the completely sure that Jack didn't die. He can't die. He's the coldest imortal in this world that can be extremely hot, if he wants. hahahaha Oh Gosh, please, don't do that to me. I loved every second of their moment together, please, it can't be over so soon.
331 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »