Reviews for The Peasant's Promise
Catherine chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
OMG! I'm loving the man in black! PLEASE KEEP WRITING! Totally loved it!

I'm squealing right now!
FlowerPainter chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
Ah yes. This story brings me great pleasure. Please please please, update soon, so that my favorite part can come as quickly as possible. Very well done.
DesertSnowQueen chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
Wow. Great chapter. North's character reminds me of the Hulk...lol.
L.M.H Shimmer Shine chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
The man in black is Jack! That rhymed! I love Princess bride! Please write more!
jelsalover2458 chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
please please please continue!
TheCookieMonster77 chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
Nick's sarcasm...haha. XD
Guest chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
Oh my word! Go Jack go!
Dudette33 chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
I love this so much! this is so awesome,please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
YAY! Thank you for updating so quickly. I love it and can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
Plz update ! I have been waiting for the next chapter ! ( I always read the chapter the first day it's updated. ) I LOVE this fanfic and I am really excited for the next chapter ! I ship Jelsa so HARD .
Guest chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
wow im really loving this!
jeebs chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
I Love it! please write more!
1661ar chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
OMG! Such a good story, I loved the first Princess Bride a lot, but I think yours might just be better. It has all my favorite characters. Please, please, please updated soon!
JazzBG chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
Hello! My name is Ainhoa, and, well, many of my internet friends (they are such cuties) told me this was a Jelsa book, which in their opinion was very good. But this is not very good as I would like to rank this story higher on words, marvelous suits this story better. I wish you keep updating, and that you enjoy reading this. Love, Ai.
frosty 'shmallow chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
I am reading both of your jelsa fanfics and they are the best ! Plz update soon !

-frosty 'shmallow