Reviews for Old Habits
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Wow Derek is really touchy feely,
BxBlover12 chapter 34 . 7/16/2017
Derek...What? Don't tell me you broke up with Stiles because he's going on vacation... I will slap your werewolf ass with a sandal if you don't apologize...
BxBlover12 chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
I love this story so far :)
Calmzone1 chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
ok, sorry, but it's a good story. That being said, if someone's dad is in the hospital from almost dying in front of you, and you are a teen/child, but almost adult - your friend would not leave you alone for the night. They would either find another adult or stay with you. It is almost a given that there will be nightmares or not being able to sleep while you process it. So, good story, but it falls down here. I know Derek leaves, I read a bit of the way into the next chap to see if he stays. Sigh. I don't care how messed up he is. He knows that Stiles has been cutting and that he wants him to stop. He would stay, no matter how messed up his thoughts of Stiles are. - now I'll go read the rest of the next chapter
blackbloodywolf chapter 22 . 8/20/2015
interesting
super assasin ninja chapter 37 . 6/30/2015
PLEASE DO A SEQUAL YOU MUST OR I WILL DIE
DramaDragon2 chapter 36 . 12/2/2014
I'm so happy that this is happening, I can't wait for it now!
Guest chapter 35 . 12/1/2014
If you decide not to do a full on sequel I would pleased with a one shot including Derek and Stiles making up.
byakuren-chan chapter 36 . 12/1/2014
Plez. Update soon
La p'tite Antillaise chapter 36 . 12/1/2014
Ahhh so excited for the sequel! :D
CirceanPoison chapter 35 . 11/26/2014
Yes, yes please, yesss.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/23/2014
I definitely think you should do a sequel!
BaileeJBear chapter 35 . 11/22/2014
Heyyyy.. no need for a thank you but I'll still accept it. Lol. I would LOVE A MAKE A SEQUEL. FOR THE WORLDS ENJOYMENT, PLEASE.
EvilAngel38 chapter 35 . 11/18/2014
Well... You can't leave us like that ! It's impossible ! I want a sequel to this story ** Where Derek does the impossible to make Stiles coming back to him... Please **
See you soon I hope :-)
WolfWarrior16 chapter 35 . 11/18/2014
I have really enjoyed this story and I will admit, I really didn't care for the ending, but I would love if you do choose to do a sequel; maybe one with a happy ending? :)