Reviews for The Love Triangle
Star197 chapter 4 . 7/19/2015
Caleb was meant for Hanna :)
KristosLilly chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
Ahhh that made me cry. But I am glad Travis stayed true to character and just wanted Hanna to be happy. Great job! Maybe you can write another Havis only story someday. You're talented.
KristosLilly chapter 3 . 1/20/2015
I love this. It's so well done. I want Travis and Hanna to be endgame but I'm sticking with this story no matter what!
KristosLilly chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
Please let Hanna and Travis be endgame in this. I really like it!
KristosLilly chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
I like it. I am a big Havis fan and wish they could have been endgame. Caleb blew it when he left town. Update soon!
Swa-Sa Masou chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
Awww, happy Haleb feels. Thank you :-)
And even though you noted that you intended for ooc actions, I think you nailed Aria and Ashley in their minor roles here. Great job!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Loved the ending
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
I totally agree with you about Haleb. I can't imagine either of them with anyone else.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
That. Was. Perfection. Could you write another Haleb fanfiction, preferably soon, and preferably longer?
treaanne chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
Okay, I loved the ending coz' hanna ended up with Caleb... but I noticed that you lack of descriptions all through out the whole story and it's like reading a script. It's gonna be better if you try to write much narrowed details so readers could have a better picture of what's happening with your story... Don't take my criticisms the wrong way but I know you could do much better... I hope to read more of your fanfics in the future and it's better be haleb... Keep writing...
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
Was this an AU fic? Because Caleb wasn't blackmailed in Ravenswood. He was cursed and knew that Hanna might get hurt if she knew the truth so yes he did break up with her to keep her safe but he wasn't blackmailed and he never told her he cheated on her. He kinda let her assume that but he never flat out told her he cheated because he didn't cheat. Did you just change the story for your fiction to make the events happen the way you wanted it or did you know know what actually happened in Ravenswood? I'm glad you made this Haleb! But did you just make it Haleb to please all of us Halebers or did you actually want it to be Haleb?
jadecrazymusiclover chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
Yeah I love it so much did you took my advice I love it so much are you gonna write more haleb or more story I would love it
Guest chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
I like it and I personally think that Haleb should end up together bc they are perf but I don't want you write something you don't like bc then it might not be as good. And I think you should make it where Caleb maybe kissed another girl in ravenswood but really she kissed him and then that girl comes to rosewood and tries to get him back but Hanna overhears him saying how he could never love her like that because he's in love with Hanna and how she shouldn't have kissed him and then have the other girl end up with Travis somehow bc while I ship Haleb 100% I don't think Travis deserves to die alone.
Flowersprincess16 chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
thank you for updating the story it's good either way :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Haleb
I love how hanna is confused but she is meant to be with caleb and she can't love two people