Reviews for Spectacular-6teen
Newb chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
My last thing was cut off. Just wanting to know when this'll be updated
Newb chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
You have some talent when it comes to describing the characters, but
Ice Wolf Fang chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
It was good but you put the chapter in twice
Nomad88 chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
Hey CMR Rosa.

Awesome chapter. The infamous Satchel has been found which is the catalyst for the events that are to come right. Cool. And again I like how you're changing things by adding Teressa into the mix. I wonder is she gonna simply obey Peter or is she gonna follow him to Oscorp, either way it'll be interesting to see what happens.

On the 6teen front I like the meeting of the teens. It seemed that they bonded really quick, Peter and Jen seemed to have found a connection with each other which is good, but are the others just friends with him because of Ben, that might be an interesting Dynamic to explore.

Anyway I'm glad you finally updated again and I look forward to the next chapter.

Nomad88.
Jebest4781 chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
well this was good and wonder what else will occur
Spidey Legend chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Another great chapter, specially because you manage to add Teresa.

PD: You post twice the same chapter in this one.
foxchick1 chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Hope you update soon
Jebest4781 chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
will be fun on what will go on of Peter meeting the gang so can't wait
Jebest4781 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
this seems fun and will get interesting on what will happen very soon.
TheGunmaster chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Okay, you got me convinced. This is a good Story... I'm gonna favorite it.

How long before we see MJ, Gwen, Liz or Felicia? Also, any Harry Osborn?

And any teenaged versions of spidey villians?
Nomad88 chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Hey CMR ROsa,

Nice and easy second chapter. I liked it, what I liked about this chapter the most was the interaction between Peter and his sister Teresa. You've got a good brotherly sister vibe going on there. And what's that, they found their father's satchel (I instantly thought of that scene from the Hangover even when I saw this scene in Amazing Spider-Man. The Satchel or better known as the Man purse LOL!)
Anyway, do I sense a spider-bite coming in the future. Also, I'm liking this mystery you have around Ben Jr. Everyone's heard of him but he's rarely seen, like an urban legend or something. At the end there already the comparisons are starting to be made. And the teens at the end were the 6teen's right. I'm really looking forward to how they fit in the overall scheme of things. Keep up the good work and thanks for all of your support on TSA.

Nomad88.
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Oh, that looks so good! It is getting more good than before. Please continue, I look forward for more.
Anonymous Rex chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Nice to see the rest of the 6teen gang make their appearance here. Let's see what happens next!
Keep writing!
Anonymous Rex chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I like the set-up of this story. You've done a good job with the characters of Peter and Teresa (and I'm looking forward to when we meet Ben Junior).
The only real critique I have here is that this chapter reads very closely like the beginning of the 2012 Spider-Man reboot. Given the crossover nature of this story (and the inclusion of Teresa and a version of Ben Reilly) I would suggest that the overall plot be more of its own thing beyond the movies. Throw in some more connections to other aspects of the comics, just as a suggestion.
Still, all the same, good work here. Looking forward to more of this story!
Keep writing!
nightmaster000 chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Good chapter. Will you be using the spectacular versions of the Spider man villains? I ask because of the picture.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »