Reviews for Screaming Across the Heavens
erik chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
So funny, I lol. Thank you.
beege chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Yeah, the plane is a bit much. Their main ride is a G550, which will set you back 50-60 million. I always assumed that they had first call on whatever aircraft the FBI has assigned to it as opposed to actually having an aircraft just for them, because that would be insane.
Lovesbugsalot chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
That's just EVIL!
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Hahaha. This i of those things that bothered my in canon, so this is great.
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This is simply perfect!
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
hahahahahahahaha
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I always figured that, due to the nature of the BAU's duties, having consistent access to a government Gulfstream was necessary to ensure they could be sent wherever their expertise was necessary. Still, I can understand that other parts of the FBI and other LEOs would get rather hacked off at the BAU getting the funding or access to such a luxury ;D
brighteyes343 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
those agents should look out for revenge
Neihaera chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
heh, hehe, heheheh, heh ...

(attempted transcription of 'Beavis & Butthead' laugh)

Must admit, watching the BAU team swanning around in a frickin' personal Gulfstream sets my back teeth on edge ... what, there aren't enough first-class scheduled flights for a government agency to move its people around with sufficient dispatch? Don't get me wrong, I actually kind of like the show.
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
That was so funny.
The Sinful chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Funny enough, my hatred of the show doesn't come from the usual cop show stuff (or maybe it does) but that they make a profile of the killer and are ALWAYS right. Like "This pair of victims' stab wounds indicate the killer is roughly this height but this pair indicates another height so he must be making them stab each other and getting off on it." ...Or, you know, there's more than one killer.