Reviews for Secrets
Fangurl69 chapter 58 . 1/7
Luuuuuuurve it!
Bo Little chapter 58 . 8/8/2017
I love your story so much! Are you planning on a sequel or one shots of their life?
HarleyQxinn chapter 58 . 11/28/2015
This is amazing. Probably my new favorite!
Wolfie chapter 58 . 11/9/2015
I just reread this story for the first time in forever and was ecstatic to see the epilogue had finally been posted. Loved it btw. Thank you for such a beautifully done story. I usually don't like this type of story, but you managed to make it mostly realistic, all things considered. :]
Intoxic chapter 58 . 11/9/2015
Ah, so it's the end. I'm a bit sad that it's the end, but the story was amazing and I loved every part of it. The epilogue was great. Wish you lots of inspiration for your future works.
Guest chapter 57 . 6/11/2015
And now I'm terrified of being pregnant. Thanks a lot. But thanks for updating, in all honesty.
Lil chapter 18 . 6/11/2015
Never fooled me. Alec was the one with the female sex organs, and becoming fertile couldn't have gotten Magnus pregnant.
Lauretania chapter 57 . 6/11/2015
Awwww gods this fic I was so scared for Alec! Are going to see him waking up? I've just got this image of Magnus sitting beside him with Carter in his arms as he brushes the hair out of Alec's face as he wakes him up. Cute!
Pudding Babies chapter 57 . 6/10/2015
It wouldn't have been too long chapter, I've read 7000 words in one chapter...but thanks for the update!
Intoxic chapter 57 . 6/10/2015
Finally the baby is born. It was amazing story, one of the little I read of M-preg for this fandom, also the best of it. Can't wait for the epilogue.
arnangela chapter 57 . 6/10/2015
This is one of the best M-Preg story's I have ever read! Thank you for the 57 chapters of Malec!
patoisabel2015 chapter 55 . 5/17/2015
your story is absolutely amazing ! Very original ... sometimes sad and painful, sometimes funny ... i hate that Alec is shunned by his father ... and I love the way Alec and Magnus understood despite the fights, love they feel for the other is strong ... they are very lucky to be together ! HOPE HAVE MORE CHAPTERS ! I CAN NOT WAIT THE BIRTH OF CARTER ! I would like to know how this story ends ! THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR IMAGINATION. I'LL FOLLOW YOU!
darkparadise994 chapter 55 . 3/20/2015
Oh I'm so glad that Magnus made it just in time :) and I'm so looking forward to finally meet our baby. Magnus and Alec are going to be perfect parents. Love
deathslittledoll chapter 55 . 3/18/2015
ooohohhh I just beinged all 55 chapters in two hours sooooooo good cant wait for the next chapter
Mizuki 8D chapter 55 . 3/14/2015