Reviews for The Art of Seclusion
funwithstark chapter 1 . 9/16
When are you gonna update?
Loved it, love it, and adore it. Update?
Umbrella smella chapter 28 . 7/28
I just want to let you know I'm thinking positive thoughts for you, I hope you're doing ok, and when you're ready, Amelia, Eric, and I will be waiting for you :)
aoisenshi chapter 28 . 7/1
Honestly, there are only a handful of good OC/Eric fanfics that take my interest and this is one of them. It's not good, it's simply amazing! Thank you for writing something so beautiful! I can't wait for the next update!
patriciachmno chapter 18 . 6/6
I love reading your story! please continue. I can't wait! :)

There arent many good Divergent fanfictions out there and yours is one of them!

Hope to read more of it soon! Thank you so much!

from your fan
xx
update pleasee :(
calh chapter 28 . 4/22
great chapter!
funwithstark chapter 28 . 3/30
Ugh plesssseeeneeeeeee update! :(
Jojogoo chapter 23 . 3/6
I absolutely love this story, please don't give up on it! So original and well written.
Lisamalvina chapter 28 . 2/23
I really liked this, you captured Eric perfectly! I really hope you're still writing this.
Captiv8ing chapter 1 . 2/14
No pressure but please please please update...I enjoy this story so much! Can't wait for more! I like that the storyline is not rushed, but still progressing. I also like that they are in different fractions can't wait to see how that plays out. Keep it up!
Mermaed chapter 28 . 1/3
i look forward to finding out what happens! I hope Amelia finds her strength and opens up to Eric finally... their relationship is so frustrating, but I sense he knows more about her than he lets on? I really enjoy your writing, can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/20/2016
Really wonderful story! I love love love EricxOC fics and this one is definitely up there in my favorites :) I like the pace you're taking with it, too. It doesn't feel rushed which makes the slow burn all the better! I do worry a bit for their relationship though. He's basically just shut down any of her worries with sex (lol) and I just hope she gets a say in what their future holds! (And that she overthrows Jeanine haha) anyway I can't wait to see what you have in store! Please update soon :)
funwithstark chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Ahhhh i keep coming to read your story again but then i remember that you haven't updated recently! pls update, i need your story to tide over the other ericxoc fanfictions that are terrible LOL
Captiv8ing chapter 28 . 11/23/2016
Really enjoying this story, just found it and read it. You are a great writter and I can tell you really put thought into it. seems like there is some history as to why Eric was so interested in Amelia from the jump. Hope we get to hear more about that eventually! I like the pace this story is taking, doesn't seem like you have rushed any aspect of it. I enjoy your version of Eric, I wouldn't want to see him change to much, but hopefully Amelia will find balance so he doesn't control every aspect of their relationship. Looking forward to the next update!