Reviews for The Art of Seclusion
WhenOurDarknessGrows chapter 26 . 3/10
started to read your outstanding story today and I just simply love everything about it! It's a completely new level of originality in the Divergent Fandom and I'm so happy that you've created it!
Your writing style is captivating, authentic and pulls me into your world of organic characters and understanding plot turns, you're really talented and I wish you the best for future projects!
mmelody6 chapter 29 . 2/25
Ooo I absolutely love your story and I can't wait to see more of it.:))
Haylz93 chapter 29 . 2/7
I dont think Eric is going to be too happy with himself when he finds out that by him destroying the room, it means Amelia will still have to deal with Riley, but then again he probably wants to deal with him, himself. Love, love the story. I hope you can update soon, really looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Nobody Goes Here chapter 29 . 1/27
I’m deeply sorry for your loss! I’m glad you’re back though! I wish you the best of luck on your job hunt. I’ve got to say that this chapter was simply spectacular! Keep being amazing!
Noorxoxo chapter 29 . 1/25
I fuckin love it
G123 chapter 29 . 1/24
I love this story and Eric so so much!
I dream of Eden chapter 21 . 1/24
I love this story so much! I've been re-reading it since you posted your latest chapter and I can't help the suspicion that Jeanine has known Amelia is divergent from the very beginning and plans to make her the final experiment. I hope that Eric has also figured it out and intends to save her. I can't wait to see what you have in store. It's so well written and intriguing. Thank you for sharing it with us :) xx
reader1589 chapter 29 . 1/23
Excited to see an update! I had to read it again to remember everything, but needed that on a couple of slow work days. Sorry to read about your losses, hope your year is better and to see more soon. Also, my theory is that Eric trashed the room to keep her around.
sheshe073 chapter 29 . 1/22
Damn, Eric is a stone-cold bastard, but I love him!;-)
BK2U chapter 29 . 1/21
Great chapter! I’m so pleased to see that Amelia is back, and I hope we won’t have to wait too long to hear from her again. I love the cat and mouse games with her and Eric, her and Riley, and her and Jeanine. Eric certainly seems to be back on top, for now...
LaurenE16 chapter 1 . 1/21
omg yay an update! i adore this story and this chapter was no exception chapter 29 . 1/21
I'm a new reader, found your story sometime over the past year and I was so excited when I got the alert for a new chapter! And what an interesting one it was. Men, pssh. I hope they both get what's coming to them. Riley is awful. I like crazy Eric. It's pretty interesting to see the lengths he has gone to in order to have Amelia back at Dauntless. I wonder if she will give in after this stunt he pulled? Maybe after she beats the crap out of him. Thank you for your work on this story, I'm really enjoying it!
calhounariel97 chapter 29 . 1/21
Wtf Eric is fucking tripping.
sleepywitchysamurai chapter 29 . 1/21
Thank you for updating, I was so happy when I saw the email alert. Damn, Eric, dammnnn! I knew it wasn't over and this time he's crossed a line. Destroyed all her work. in turn though, this means more of Amelia and Eric in the same space. I do wonder how Eric is going to react if or when he founds out that she is divergent.