Reviews for A Thin Red Line
lizyeh2000 chapter 46 . 1/20/2016
Yay a new arc! Thanks for updating!
lizyeh2000 chapter 47 . 1/20/2016
She has to heal her thanks for updating! 3 more chapter until you reach 50! Congrats on passing 200 thousand words!
Ana chapter 47 . 1/20/2016
I love this! Write soon.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 47 . 1/20/2016
well. Kisuke being amused by soul society is interesting.
still waiting for the gotei to have to bring up the akward fact that hes HERE we sqrewed up and he might be a SOLUTION.
honestly though SOi fung and Byakuya could go get a drink as coworkers over their shared / tormentors of child hood that made them grow up at least somewhat decently.
and ichigo sticking his nose in... god I would love to see akward hes a shiba and living and has Quincy blood line... perhaps Uryu can claim some sort of legal standing for Ichigo as a family member if he gets in trouble and ichigo needs back up?
then again if the Quincy are really descended from Ywatch who is descended from the Soul King... akward conversations a galore there.
but iChigo! so proud, visit but not a ruckus but also wants a legal TIMEline on giving them a structured organization on WHEN.
Orohime making Renji though... god that is a beauty.
Gianella chapter 45 . 1/7/2016
I love chapter!.
sunev.31 chapter 45 . 1/5/2016
Hey there!. Fic missed much. I think I'm hating the orders of the central Gotei 13 and 46 xC, they make life impossible for the protagonist. Although it was short the time they are together it was incredibly beautiful, I loved it so much then. I had a smile plastered on my face as i read Byakuya interactions and Hisana xD was so asgssdgasdfgjku xDDDD. The smiles of the protagonists are so sensual xD lol. Poor Rukia, I wonder how she will react when she finds out the truth. Amazing all were deceived, that power !. Meanwhile, Renji is so brave alcohol, Jojojo retaliating with Byakuya-sexy, good thing Byakuya-hot remains calm, but Renji is so daunted by the distance from xD haha ok no. I'm dying to read the next chapter. Take care and until next update. Happy 2016.
lizyeh2000 chapter 45 . 1/5/2016
She's alive! But no she has been emprisoned, if they beat her/torture her byakuya will kill them! Thanks for updating!
reality deviant chapter 45 . 1/4/2016
and now we dalve deeper int o intrigue. this reminds me of the plots of imperial China and Japnese courts of olde...
sakuzi-chan chapter 13 . 11/18/2015
Have very much enjoyed this fic, especially the relationships btw the three main chars. This chapter especially despite the angst. Thanks for the read!
Rose Attack chapter 44 . 11/12/2015
This was a surprising chapter. Hmm, methinks that somehow the would-be assassin managed to mask her spirtual pressure or everyone is too distraught and forgot to check. In the event that she is actually dead, words cannot express my thought.
So the arrancars have made their appearance. Are you ending this story after the Winter War, or later? Now I'm looking forward to the next chapter more than ever.
sunev.31 chapter 44 . 11/9/2015
Poor Rukia must be destroyed. Here's something rare, especially in the attitude of Byakuya-sexy. Hisana really is dead, that was very troll, I did not expect. When reading the feelings of Rukia, they came to my heart. Hopefully everything is a nightmare because all that is so cruel. Thanks for sharing your fic, take care and until next update.
Gianella chapter 44 . 11/9/2015
She died! Can not be. We read.
lizyeh2000 chapter 44 . 11/9/2015
Omg nooo hisana died?! Thanks for updating!
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 44 . 11/9/2015
ahh her hiding in witness protection to play games is interesting! even if it hurts folsk here.

course whos actually in on it and who is not might be a bigger thing.

unless the assassin was just CRUEL. and just played around before the kill, or kidnap fake that murder.

alas... I do hope that you don't use the story to hamper and stomp on Kisukes toes at every turn, although I do like that Rukia thinks she has the natural PRIVILAGE/right to try and decide things about what they can or cant do in regards to things she is in SO far over her head... course here ichigo's own..
well.
I mean Kisuke and Aizen losing the hoguyaku was only proper, both of them were being FAR to ridiculously ridiculous at each other.
so there is that.

even if Maryui with THAT in his hands.. hopefully distain will protect the world on the perfection thing the hogyuaku seems to be leading itself towards, and not the problem solving that I THINK it was meant to be starting at.
you know the whole eradication of hollow kind.

anyway! fun times to be had!

and only Renji known as the one that can handle himself.

I'm REALLY looking forward to Ukitake teaching Renji and guiding him and discussing things with him as Captain to lieutenant.
sunev.31 chapter 43 . 8/27/2015
I'm dying slowly with excitement! I love, love the first part of the chapter between Byakuya and Hisana, that dream was, I could not stop screaming when reading while I buried my face in the pillow and I rolled in my bed !. Wonderful is the atmosphere they created to be together, my heart beats so fast, you know how to convey all to muy soul. My perfect scene. You are great! On the other hand, I happened to Ichigo ?! That I did not expect, it is so sudden. Oh, Hisana is great, very smart in dealing with the mercenary, i liked her reaction. I already want to read the next chapter. Take care and update soon.
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »