Reviews for A Thin Red Line
lizyeh2000 chapter 43 . 8/25/2015
Uh oh pervert in the bathroom! Thanks for updating!
Rose Attack chapter 43 . 8/25/2015
Haha, it's been too long. Byakuya and Hisana's holiday is in taking place in another part of Seireitai I'm assuming , or is it in Rukongai. As for the assassination turned hostage situation, where was Byakuya during that time? I'm guessing that someone isn't too happy with all the power that the Kuchikis now hold. It's great to see more of the plot unfold and more characters introduced as well as the reintroduction of Sakuran (lol I only thought that Hisana wanted to know the conversations between Aizen and Sakaran). Update soon!
war90 chapter 43 . 8/24/2015
So was it someone from the family who contracted to have her killed or did Aizen leave behind some supporters?

Wonder what aizen did to that girl?

Good story looking forward to your next chapter
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 43 . 8/24/2015
So I thought all of this was of the good but I just realized that the bobby trapped Hoguyaku is in the hands of MARYUI and seething malice is the height of comedy aside hes freaking INSANE AND WILL DESTROY THEM ALL THE MOMENT HE BECOMES POWERFUL ENOUGH TO DO SO.

that is litteraly the ONLY THING.

and Byakuyas foolish childness law thing did he not KNWO before hand what he was IS and what his ilk DO?
fool.
I mean I get Yamomto indulging in his friends grand childrena dn their grand children tis got to be omstly guilt seeing as they all died under HIS COMMAND but...

Byakuya is so wonderfully foolishly nieve its wonderful on him! perhaps he shall learn.

so... seeing as Ywach is a child of the Soul king making him the direct heir to the throne before father and sont ried to kill each other and seeing as Ichigo and Uryu are both direct relations tha tin another life could have been a fused being, or considering they could have been TWIN brothers.

Ichigo the Yuzu, Uryu the Karin... hmmm.

So feels a little bit of your lucky your hot lady ala Dario Naharis.

Aizen taking a girl to test his tortures on... well. that is interesting he had to start SOMEWHERE and breaking a woman such as that would be the intimate horrific thing it IS.

and Ichigos entire messes and soul societys military isn't QUITE as fractured on the mend that they once were here they solved it within time.. so Renjis issues.. when they have NO authority...

course they don't GET IT and... hmmm.

still simple stuff in observing a hollow how much BETTER one becomes... heh.
interesting wonderings.
reality deviant chapter 43 . 8/24/2015
good to have this update...
what just happened to ichi? who hired the assassin against hisana? what price will be asked for?
Gianella chapter 43 . 8/24/2015
How long! Byakuya and Hisana are perfect, and the final part, Hisana attitude was great, we read.
Lady Syndra chapter 42 . 8/4/2015
Amazing amazing amazing story! I only wished I could read more of Hisana and Byakuya's interactions with their twin sons. It would be so adorable!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Anonymousse chapter 42 . 6/10/2015
Oh my. Is Lord Okappiki sticking his neck out for naught or what? Renji's past description of the Kuchiki lovers as apex wolves is so spot-on. But I greatly fear what or great wolves will have to face with an unrest in the clan?

Will we see Ichigo and the gang back? I miss them (well, mostly ichigo).

VioTanequil chapter 42 . 5/30/2015
Exciting. Thanks for the good read as always.
I Can Hear the Sea chapter 42 . 5/29/2015
Hisana can be so scary. The way you've written her proves that women don't necessarily have to be "physically competent" in order to be considered "strong." There are different kinds of strength to be admired, and she wields her strength with power and dignity. God help anyone who decides to mess with her family. (I hope she crushes Lord Okappiki if he tries anything further.)

Yes, Byakuya is Rukia's esteemed brother-in-law, but he is also /such/ a father to Rukia. It's heartwarming to see how much he cares for her and how much he has come to regard her as family.

By the way, you accidentally typed: "...inflection that the Lord placed on "milday."
Gianella chapter 42 . 5/27/2015
Hisana when she wants to scare !, Renji made me laugh with his thoughts, we read.
sunev.31 chapter 42 . 5/26/2015
Author came back !. What joy xD. Oh, yes! More than a year!. I liked absolutely Hisana put in place to that old man, who gives me anger -sexy poor, he always stressed. Would not surprise me that soon stay bald!. But I'm sure he would be sexy anyway xD. Renji's thoughts were very funny, anyway who wants to face the fury of Byakuya-hot x). I pray that Renji is not blamed for the broken dishes Rukia adventure. Updated soon and take care. Until next time.
warren chapter 42 . 5/26/2015
Good story looking forward to your next chapter.
lizyeh2000 chapter 41 . 5/25/2015
Omg yes a new ark~
lizyeh2000 chapter 42 . 5/25/2015
Wow congrats one whole year~ thanks for updating!
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »