Reviews for A Thin Red Line
Ana chapter 39 . 3/6/2015
Hahaha Rukia is in trouble! Just ten years to find the perfect mate !, write soon.
Rose Attack chapter 39 . 3/5/2015
By far, this is probably my favorite chapter. I especially love Minamoto's recalling of Byasana's history (and Rukia's reaction). How old was Hisana when they married? The babes were a nice bonus.
And here I thought Hisana slept in her room when Byakuya worked late and he would collect her in the morning. As always, I'm excited for the next chapter.
Just out of curiosity, did you ever take (a) writing class(es)?
sunev.31 chapter 38 . 3/3/2015
Hello !, Renji have very sensitive conscience. I loved when he appeared Byakuya-sexy! xD. Poor Rukia was more scared than I was when my aunt discovered I did not take milk, Byakuya is a very overprotective man, I love him, I love him !. I like Hisana responses are mysterious, are beautiful phrases !, updated soon !.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 38 . 3/2/2015
ahh guilty and loyalty and they arnt sure about WHO or what is going on! and Aizen never gave helpful clarifications...like that Kisuke isn't you know around to be unhelpful towards...

and hey! having to more formally deal with the akward I put the soul destroyer in YOu to make you a little crippled kid..
and the wonderfully UNPLESANT reminder for Byakuya that he isn't dealing with a person who gives a FUCK about Nobel house and its no where anything to threaten the kid with... but Kisuke probably WANTS to help her out because if Aizen doesn't get the hogyuaku how can it be used to poison his mind and then let them lock him up to be used as a back up for the spirit king if the Quincey's come?
heheh and Byakua trying to figure out dealing with a surbordenate that is also family.. oh poor MAN even though Renji and Byakua were so blunting CLEAR with one another. about where they stood.. most of the time they didn't really TALK about it.. .but with Rukia... frightened bunny indeed.

and also her wish machine of I shall infect you with my supped up shikon no mai... and a luck grantafier!
and Renji so loyal but so torn UP about it because he lest he little things go but to let THIS... sheesh.
Ana chapter 38 . 3/2/2015
Byakuya is so sexy annoying !, was the family ?, write back!
Rose Attack chapter 38 . 3/2/2015
Thanks for updating. Hisana's mysterious mannerisms intrigued me. Rats, I thought Hisana would let the boys stay in her room. I'm excited to see what you have planned for the WotL characters. And just how overbearing is Byakuya now? One last thing, how long do you think this story will be (how many more chapters)?
lizyeh2000 chapter 38 . 3/2/2015
Thanks for updating! Oh no Bya know about Isshin! It's nice to see Rukia bond with the twins but can we see Byakuya bound more with them?
Gianella chapter 38 . 3/2/2015
I really like riddles and meanings, Mr. Byakuya love!
mous1elousi3 chapter 38 . 3/2/2015
I love how you are able to capture the subtleties in your stories. Threats do not have to be overt, this story is filled with subterfuge and more than once you have conveyed how that would be done in a powerful family. Always in awe of your work.
Furionknight chapter 38 . 3/2/2015
I look forward to more :)
reality deviant chapter 38 . 3/2/2015
well..
that certainly is...different from canon...
i look forward to see how the search will go.

good chapter
great gospel chapter 2 . 2/18/2015
Well, that was heartwrenching. The two sisters finally meet! I can't wait to see how the rest if this au plays out. Nicely done so far.
Nosono Takako chapter 37 . 1/15/2015
Aaaaand end sprint.
If it weren't for two jobs that sprint wouldn't have felt like a marathon, but whateves.
I enjoy this story! I got a little lost every now and again but it's interesting and so I hope you continue :)
sunev.31 chapter 37 . 1/10/2015
Oh no! Byakuya is upset, he will be thinking that ?. He is so difficult to read, update soon.
Nosono Takako chapter 9 . 1/9/2015
Holy crap. Can I get an amen-hallelujah? I'm a reading-sprint mission from God here. I'm so behind in this story. I kept getting the notifications but I kept pushing it off while I wrote my own stories. But your word-choice always inspires me to achieve greater things with my own diction.
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »